Katsuki Bakugo x Sibling!Reader

"Captured"

Loud clanking noise rattled in the dimly lighted room. Its orange aesthetics causing a numb headache to grow in his brain as he stares at his captors with fury. The small group of people doing nothing but stare with slight amusement and/or annoyance.

"I'll ask you one more time, aspiring hero, Bakugo Katsuki..." The ring leader of the who captured him say without giving him a visible glance, the entire view of his face raptured by a pale severed hand. Its skin pale yet the hand itself completely reserved and free of any signs of decomposing. "Will you join me?"

Stared down by the various members of his captors' group, the boy in question grit his teeth. "Our fight is to question: What is a hero? What is justice? We're planning on winning..." A dangerous glint shimmered in his eyes catching the blonde boy's attention, "You like winning too, right?"

Katsuki with his hands bound in a block-like cuff, strapped down to a familiar chair. He can only be mad to find that the villains used exactly what his school used to hold him in place just to award him. It dawns to him how much info can be released by just watching the sports festival. He was even laughed at back at his home by his annoying sibling, that she didn't expect to see him chained up so easily.

A heated stare down took part between them in the quiet room, before it was broken when Shigaraki lifted his finger and said, "Dabi, release his restraints." he ordered but the stoic and expressionless dark-haired man let out a confused hum.

"He'll go on a rampage you know"

"It's fine," Shigaraki muse "He's a new recruit. We should treat him likes equals."

"Besides, you can tell whether or not you can win in a situation like this. Am I right, U.A student?" Katsuki could do nothing but eye them with hidden rage. He was growing annoyed by their talk and how they see him as someone who they think they understand by just looking at him.

"Twice, release him" his words passed through his normal upper lip and his scarred lower lip and in contrast to his low voice and brooding voice, his colleague yelped in disbelief, "Why me? I don't want to!" he cried out.

"Release him." Dabi said again and quickly the black and white masked man grumbles, "Oh man...".

From the other side of the room, a masked man piped up. "I do apologize for our methods," he muses "But please understand we're not just a mob that enjoys crime."

Katsuki eyes trained on the bipolar-like man who walked up to him, bending down to uncuff the block that encapsulated his hands muttering to himself and to Katsuki, "We didn't kidnap you just because."

"Everyone here, the situation differ, but... We all have suffered, bound by people, rules, and heroes."

Rubbing his hands, Katsuki glared at the man before him. His ears tingling at the sound of Shigaraki's shoes against the wood of this bar-like place. His finger twitched at the feeling of his restraints falling off of him while his hair stood on ends in response to every possible sound.

"I am sure you--" with their guards down, Katsuki lunged his closed fist at Twice knocking him back before sidestepping to erupt a large blast at Shigaraki's face, knocking the severed hand off to show pale skin, chapped lips with a small cut and eyes that looked as if it has been deprived of sleep for days, while having utter malice laced in his iris.

Everyone in the room was shocked at his sudden actions. Some did saw it coming but were still in disbelief that he was bold enough to do something as brash given the situation.

"On and on with this crap." He spat as he clenched his fists to dissipate the smoke "Idiots can't get to get to the point, so they talk on and on!"