Chapter 1

Heyy everyone so here is my first full on manxman book i hope you like it...My idea of Whitman Polden is Chris Hemsworth my big time celebrity crush!! Enjoy Chapter one.

~Tanesha~

I sighed as I awoke this morning I wasn't exactly thrilled to have to work again today. Having been CEO for almost a year now since dad died wasn't my true calling but I knew I had to keep the business afloat. I couldn't let down dad. Of course being gay and being in charge of a major fashion company was just really too cliché for my taste but it is what it is. It wasn't that I wasn't qualified for the job because I was, I used to work with dad in his office when I was younger actually up until I was 18 and I didn't have to be there anymore. For almost 12 years come this January I had traveled around the world living years in different countries on different continents and I had revealed in the glory of being able to live a carefree life. Not having any responsibilities but all that changed in a heartbeat when dad had his heart attack.

Shaking my head I grudgingly got out of bed not disturbing the man sleeping next to me. After the shower I'll wake him but might as well let him sleep for now, after all he did use a lot of energy. I laughed shaking me head while walking into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and quickly washed, shampooed and conditioned myself then took the rest of the time to stood under the warm water knowing how cold it is outside, might as well take in all the heat I can get. Stepping out of the shower a cold breeze hit me, damn I really need to put a heater in here during the winter. I grabbed a towle drying myself off then placing it around my waist I did my morning ritual of brushing my teeth, coming my shoulder length blonde hair then slicked it back so it wasn't in my face.

Heading into the bedroom again I noticed that the man wasn't in bed, I quietly rejoiced maybe he left on his own. I grabbed a white button up shirt then slid my cotton gray briefs on underneath my black trousers I tied a blue striped tie on and grabbed my black suite jacket. After slipping my socks on I headed for the kitchen to grab a thermos of coffee when low and behold what's his name was sitting at the table drinking a cup.

I was a bit shocked at how comfortable he felt to grab some coffee on his own but oh well I guess. I cleared my throat and he jerked his head my way. Without so much as a blush he said, "I helped myself, it tastes great."

"I'm sure it does," I commented while grabbing my thermos and filling it up. Black was the way to go, I need as much caffeine as possible for today, I had a meeting with Jaquelyn May a fashion designer who's brand was showcased through Polden Industries. Jaquelyn was quite the diva and quite a bitch when she wanted to be and I had this bad feeling that today was going to be a bitch of a day. I looked to the still half naked man, his short hair was all over the place from last night, "I'm going to be leaving and you need to as well." Bluntness was the only way to deal with men like him.

He took a gulp of his coffee and nodded, "OK let me go and get my things on."

He stode toward the bedroom and in about 5 minutes he came out all dressed and ready for the cold weather. "Do you live far?" This was what I usually asked the guys who ended up sleeping over which didn't happen to often. I didn't want him to have to walk all the way home in the cold if he did.

"About a thirty minute walk."

I nodded pulling out my wallet and hading him money for a cab, "Take a cab, you shouldn't walk all that far if you don't have to."

He seemed angry, "You don't want to take me yourself?"

I scoffed on the inside. "Sorry, I have to be to work in ohh," I looked at my watch, "ten minutes."

The man rolled his eyes, "Right well call me." He handed me a folded piece of paper.

"Right," I said grabbing my keys and we both headed out the door. I locked it and thanked god that he left not waiting for me. I stuffed the paper in my pocket coat pocket. I headed to the garage and to my car. It was a beauty that I had gotten when I found out I'd be staying in New York for awhile. It's a 2013 Caddilac CTS-V.

Heading into work after parking in the garage I took a gulp of the still steaming coffee and sighed as I felt the hot liquid sliding down my throat. Analisa my assistant came rushing up beside me, informing me of everything on my schedule for today. The girl is a real beauty with her long red hair pulled back into a tight bun giving her a professional look. Her practically porcline skin teamed up with her bright green eyes gave her a delicate feminine look that most men found irresistible including me. "How has your morning been Whit?"

I shrugged, "As good as it can be. You really should let your hair down once in awhile."

She smiled, "But if I did that you might take advantage of me Whit,and I might not be able to say no to you."

I laughed, "Oh if only I were straight, you'd definitely be the first person I'd come to, and you wouldn't be able to resist."

She laughed showing her white teeth that had been hidden behind her pink lips. "Sure sure, what ever you say Whit. Jaquelyn will be here in a matter of minutes."

I sighed and nodded heading to my office. Great. Setting the thermos on my table I hung up my jacket and prepared myself for the Diva. Within 3 minutes my door was shoved open and closed shut by Jacquelyn herself not even bothering to wait for Analisa. "Come in," I said mockingly. The click of her very high heels stopped in front of my desk. I looked up at her and saw she was wearing a firey red pantsuit. She definitely liked sticking out, "Nice outfit."

She didn't respond to the compliment, "When is my fashion show going to be held, there is still no date," she said her thick French accent. Luckily I could understand her.

"There is no posted date yet but as soon as there is you will be the first I call."

"That is not good enough Whitman I want a date now. I am ready and I need to show my new designs."

"I will get on to it, I am busy man Jaquelyn you know this, but do not worry you are of high priority to me."

She huffed, "I had better be."

I smiled, "With that done and done is there anything else I can do for you?"

She sat down on her chair, "Well I was hoping I could persuade you to have dinner with my brother Paul." She crossed her legs getting comfortable.

Great another set up. "Well Miss May I am flattered that would think of me for this but I first and for most do not mix business with pleasure and that would fall under the category of doing just that."

"He would be perfect for you."

"Nevertheless I'm sorry I couldn't do that."

She huffed and shot up, "Fine if you insist." She said clicking her way out of my office slamming the door behind her.

Analisa peaked her head in, "Is everything alright?"

I nodded, "Remind me to call Tim about the fashion show."

"Will do."

"That'll be all, hold my calls for the next ten minutes OK." She nodded and quietly closed the door behind her.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone dialing moms number. On the third ring she answered, "Hello."

"Hello mom how are you doing?"

"Whit, I'm doing just fine, are you still coming over on Thursday?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And are you brining anyone with you," she said sounding hopeful.

I hated disappointing her every time I said no but its all I can do because there is no one in my life at the moment. "Not yet mom."

"Alright sweetie, I will see you then and bring your appetite."

"Will do." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on like this year had. I kept thinking of how disappointed she sounded and how disappointed it made me feel. She isn't the only one who wants me to have a special someone who could satisfy me in and out of bed but so far it was only in. I sighed, after deciding to go back home I realized that I am going to be thirty years old and I haven't had a real relationship since I was 20 and that had ended badly. December is here and this time of year really makes me realize how lonely I am. As usual I am the last one out so I locked up the office and headed to the garage, more than ready to go home.