Chapter 5

I know it's been a long while since I wrote a chapter but here it is and I hope you like it...I'm already writing the next one.

Parker POV

I yawned and stretched out body like I always do except this time I wasn't outside. I was inside. In a warm bed, in a amazing apartment, next to a gorgeous guy who made took me to a place I had never known existed. My past experience dealing with sex was one of no pleasure at least not for me.

No, no, no. Do not think about that horrible basted. I took a couple deep breaths trying to calm my nerves. Looking at Whitman I just couldn't help but worry that last night was just that a night. Maybe he doesn't want anything to do with me. I don't know if I could take that. The way we were together doesn't make it seem like it was something more. But then again maybe I am trying to make something out of nothing. Maybe I should leave. I removed the covers trying to inch my way out of the bed but was stopped when Whitmans arm slung around my body. "Where are you going?"

"Umm I should probably go."

He woke up very quickly after I said that. "Why? Do you need to be somewhere."

"Well sort of I need to meet a friend of mine. His names George and he really helped me out when I landed on the streets. He is going to be expecting me."

He looked to be thinking rather hard, I could actually see the wheels turning inside his head. "OK I'm going to lend you my driver, he will take you to where your friend is and you can bring him back here. I don't want you outside when it is this cold out."

"Are you serious? Why would you do that for me? Why are you doing all of this for me?" I am really confused as to why he's helping out someone he doesn't even know. Hell I'm surprised I'm still here, this guy could be a serial killer for all I know. But yet for some reason deep down I trust him. And I'm not sure why considering I don't trust anyone. There is just something about him.

"To be honest I don't know." He sat up facing me, "But what I do know is that even though I just met you, I have this overwhelming on need to be around you. I need you to be safe, to be here, with me." He looked away, "I know that sounds crazy."

I smiled, no one has ever said or felt like that toward me since mom passed away and it felt nice to be wanted. "Thank you for caring so much, no one has for a very long time."

He looked up, I could see the vulnerability letting itself show on him. "I know it's a lot to ask, considering you just met me, but will you stay with me?"

"Honestly I would love nothing more than to get off the streets and to be around someone who actually might care for me but I can't."

He looked saddened, "Why? Why would you want to stay out there?"

"George. I've been sort of looking out for him. He's 50 years old and I don't want anything to happen to him."

"Bring him here," he said quickly.

"What, no I can't inconvenience you like that."

He smiled scooting closer to me then placing his hands on my face, "Trust me it's not an inconvenience." I shook my head. But he spoke before I could, "No its settled, my driver will take you to go and get your friend then you will both stay here."

"Whitman..."

He stopped me from talking with a steamy kiss. Why does he get the last word. He got up from the bed and rushed into the bathroom. I laid back down on the bed watching him go through what I assumed was his morning routine but in full speed. I watched as he took a shower then brushed his hair and teeth then changed into a suit and tie looking rather dapper. I smiled at him, "You look very handsome."