𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 " 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 "

𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘈 𝘉𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘈𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘊,
𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘 + 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧
𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘 + 𝗚𝗘𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧

𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘈 𝘉𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘈𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘊,𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘 + 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘 + 𝗚𝗘𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧

𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉!

MM, YOU LOOK SO SEXY WHEN YOU DO that baby," He complimented his girlfriend's violence.

"No, please, I'm sorry. No!" A helpless man who was a victim of seduction was now begging to be spared. He sat in a chair, tied in front of two people who he wouldn't believe was capable of doing such things if you had told him two hours ago.

"Aww, you so wanted to fuck me," She kicked her left leg up on his shoulder, sitting in his lap and using her hands to mush his cheeks, "You're so fucking disgusting."

His eyes screamed fear and attraction since he had a clear view of the woman's bald vagina underneath her skirt. The man was so naïve. It was as if he had not learned his lesson seconds ago, but her sultriness was enchanting.

"You are soaki- I-I mean you are dripping on me and it burns," The man's lip trembled.

She threw her leg off of his shoulder and stood, rolling her eyes. "Oh, you have some fucking nerve. You violated me and you're getting your shit handed to you, but you're worrying about my pussy? Really!? You just can't get enough can you?"

He began to cry, "I'm sorry."

"You're fucking pathetic," She turned to her boyfriend who watched her with his hands clasped in front of him, "Babe, give me the bat."

He grabbed the metal baseball bat from behind him and tossed it to his lover. She placed both hands on the handle, tightening her grip and within the next ten seconds, she swung the bat; striking the man's head and knocking him almost unconscious.

"Aw, don't knock out on me now, baby. We're just getting started."

He whimpered while his head hung to the side. She dropped the bat and walked behind his chair. "I'll make it all feel better if you let me."

"Will you let me do that? Hmm?" She asked the man while stretching her arms in front of him and gripping his chest.

He hadn't uttered a word, trying to save his last few breaths. She figured the man couldn't take any more torture.

She smacked her teeth, "You're no fun."

She held his head with one hand and his shoulder with the other. From behind him, she leaned and hovered over his neck. She kissed it gently before flicking her tongue on it softly. After giving it a big lick, she pierced his neck with her now visible fangs.