𝗼𝗻𝗲 : 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗢

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳,                                              " 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 "

" 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗢 "

𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘈 𝘉𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘈𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘊,
𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘 + 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧
𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘 + 𝗚𝗘𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧

𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘈 𝘉𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘈𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘊,𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘 + 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘 + 𝗚𝗘𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧

𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬
𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟰

'𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻
𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲    𝗶𝘀     𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹'

ANONYMOUS.

HUES OF INDIGO REFLECTED OFF OF HER espresso skin, enhancing her melanin roots. Her hips gyrated rhythmically with the music blasting from the DJ's sound-booth. The somewhat melancholic—somewhat erotic feels of The Isley Brother's Voyage to Atlantis sent shivers down her spine. The track forced her body to move in sync. It was as if the thing had a mind of it's own.

Her attire was quite simple, as it beautifully executed the intent of a more retro theme. A dark iridescent bralette decorated her chest area, tying at the nape of her neck and stretching around her ribcage—mimicking a halter top. The misty air smacked against her exposed torso, until it reached the top of her bellybutton. She sported a high waisted bellbottom pant, decorated in the same dark iridescent color. The bell bottoms hid her black fitted GoGo boots, which she had purchased the night before. They were her favorite.

Her jewelry complimented her clothing, bringing out the blueish-purplish color way. A gold ring decor chain belt rested on her hips and huge gold hoops dangled from her ears. A golden nose ring shined on top of her nose and gold rings brought attention to her acrylic nails, which were purple and square shaped. She rocked a dramatic curl that she decided to wear after coming to the conclusion that there would be many afros in attendance tonight.

Many of the women on the dance floor were dressed somewhat similar to her, but none had fashion sense that dared to come close to hers. Men wore button downs with slacks and some wore suits intended to mock pimps of that decade. It was a 70s party.

Her essence was felt across the room as she was the only woman that he was able to keep his eyes on. After a while of feeling someone looking at her, she glanced in his direction and boy was he gorgeous.