𝘁𝘄𝗼 : 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦 - 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗦

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗼𝗳, " 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 "

" 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗦 "

𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘈 𝘉𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘈𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘊,
𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘 + 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧
𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘 + 𝗚𝗘𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧

'𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆    𝗶𝘀    𝗮    𝗽𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱 : 𝗶𝘁'𝘀  𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄'

'𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱
𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱 : 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼
𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄'

𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉!

DEVINE.

HER FINGERS SLID ACROSS HANGERS AS she pushed them aside after examining the pieces that hung on them. She pushed the sides of a hanger that held an azure blazer dress toward her. Taking a peek at the size, she mentally said yes and placed the blazer dress on her arm.

Devine hummed tunes of Sade's Smooth Operator that slipped through the speakers of the store's ceiling. It was a beautiful song. Soft and smooth. Although the song was of the R&B genre, there were hints of jazzy instruments, which she loved. The fusion of two things that are opposite.

A thought in the back if her mind told her, that was one of the reasons why she would so willingly date this guy who's possibly a vampire. She and he would be a fusion of two things that are opposite. Her love of fashion stems from this. How you could get away with wearing opposite fabrics, the ability to wear a mixture of totally different colors—being able to sport different material in general.

Devine liked when she would watch those cliche ass romantic movies when the bad boy and good girl would fall for each other, or a married man would be in love with a woman who wasn't his wife.

It was interesting to her. How things that are so different can be so much alike. They are either able to love each other, look exceptional with each other— just get along. Whether they'd be living or non living.

Devine slightly jumped, startled from the feeling of a tap on her shoulder. She looked up and her eyes met a long-time friend of hers.

"Vinnie," She gleamed, reaching her arm out to hug the slender girl's five-foot-four frame. Vinnie was her roommate in college since freshman year and it had been a while since they'd seen each other.