cheater

(Oumami) (pregnant  kokichi)

Shuichi and kokichi have been married for two years now. Kokichi was tending to the garden he was ready to tell shuichi the big news! He was pregnant! But when shuichi got home his life turned upside down. "Kokichi we need to talk" Shuichi started when he closed the front door. " Hmm about what shumai? " Kokichi asked. "Take a seat real quick" Shuichi had a small stack of papers with him. Shuichi was choking on his words. "I want a divorce" He said. Kokichi stared at him. Life leaving his eyes. "I got kaede pregnant and I fell in love with her" Shuichi said. Kokichi looked down now crying "these are the divorce papers" Shuichi handed kokichi the papers. Kokichi took the pen hesitantly and started signing the papers. With each paper he grew more and more furious. One he was done he through the papers at shuichi and stood up. "I want you to pack up your things and leave" Kokichi said in a ict cold voice. Shuichi gulped and left to begin packing. One he was done and nearly out the door. "I never want to see you again" Kokichi said before he was out the door every word dripping in dispear... When shuichi was gone kokichi broke down in tears until the morning glow was replaced with an orange afternoon shine. Kokichi went to his phone and dialed his friends.

---call---

Amami: hey kokichi how are you?

Ouma:I'm okay... Well not really

Shirogane: you don't sound well have you been crying?

Ouma:yeah...

Kiibo: what's wrong what happened?

Shinguji: I would also like to know what the matter is.

Ouma: me and... Me and shuichi got divorced... And I didn't even tell him I was 4 months pregnant...

Tojo: oh my...

Yonaga: that's awful!

Amami: I'm on my way to your house right now.

Kiibo:me too

Ouma:you don't have too

Korekiyo: nope we are all on our way.

Shirogane: there is nothing you can do to stop us.

----Tojo ended the call-----

No longer than 40 minutes everyone was at the door.
Kokichi opened the door and got hugged by everyone.
He began to cry again.
They were all in the comforting embrace of hope. (And atua)
Tojo made a lovely dinner for everyone while they stayed at kokichi's house. "Thank you everyone but really you didn't need to do all of this" Kokichi said smiling.
"No way. You know when we are upset you do anything to make us feel better now it's time we do the same. After everyone left amami stood the night because he lived farther away and didn't want to drive so late  at night. Kokichi and rontaro talked door hours until kokichi fell asleep on rontaro's shoulder. From then rontaro vowed that one day he would marry kokichi.

A month after everything happened rontaro and kokichi were chatting at a nearby cafe. And that's when rontaro asked kokichi if he would dat him. Kokichi said yes and  they were happy. The few months they were dating were like heaven. Kokichi delivered a happy healthy baby that rontaro treated as his own.
And once kokichi was released from the hospital. That was when rontaro got down on one knee and proposed. " Kokichi... Will you... Marry me? " Rontaro's cheeks were dusted a light red and kokichi was blushing like a mad lad. " Yes!! " Kokichi jumped into rontaro's arms and hugged him tightly. They were happy.
Rontaro‚kokichi‚tsumugi‚
korekiyo‚angie‚kirumi and kiibo celebrated rontaro and kokichi's sons first birthday.
He was a small boy he looked like kokichi but had blueish hair. And one amber gold eye and a rich wine purple eye. He was calm like rontaro and sly like kokichi but he was still a good kid. "Atua is glad to be an uncle now! " Angie said with pure joy. Kirumi was holding her now nethue(?) In her arms. Kiibi was making goofy faces to amuse the small human. Tsumugi was taking butt loads of pictures to remember jin's first birthday. It was a blast. They selebrated all of jin's birthdays.

He was now five and kokichi was taking him to the park to play. But he ran into someone he thought he would never have to see again. "K-kokichi ? " Shuichi said shocked. "What? " Kokichi said in a rude tone. "You have a kid? " Shuichi asked. "Yeah and? " Kokichi was trying to leave now. "Wait... I want to get back together" Shuichi said.
Kokichi laughed "sorry taken" Kokichi showed his ring. Shuichi stared at it. "B-but"
"But no. You left me for some bitch that was just using you for a child so she could bring in back to her lesbian lover" Kokichi snaped " You know... The last thing I expected from you was not 'oh I got a girl pregnant I'm leaving now'" Kokichi was now tearing up while shuichi stayed silent. "I wanted to tell you I was pregnant that day but you left for someone who left you! " Kokichi picked Jin up and walked away in tears leaving shuichi behind. He got home to see rontaro watching TV. "Hey honey how was the park? " He asked. " Some twisted turn of events we actually had to leave the park"kokichi said putting Jim next to rontaro. "What happened? " He asked. "Shuichi... Wants me to get back together with him and I left because I was upset" Kokichi said sitting next to rontaro. "It's okay your with me and Jim! " Rontaro kissed kokichi's forehead and kokichi leaned on rontaro's shoulder.

They lived happily ever after(???)