you.dont.really.care.do you?

"I'm actually the nobody in the back if the class! I just wish that if I can join danganropa then I could make some friends!  "

Stupid.

Kokichi stood in front of his white board with pictures of his 'classmates' scattered all over it. He pulled at his hair and fell to the floor.
He began to sob loudly.
"I-i can't do this anymore! I don't want to do this anymore. I cant lose anymore people! " Kokichi sobbed.
He had forgotten to lock the door and it creecked open.
Shuichi walked into an upseting scene of kokichi looking up at him pulling his hair and sobbing "s-saiha-hara? " Kokichi choked. Shuichi was to shocked and naive to know how to comfort someone after seeing kirumi die in a gory way. Shuichi just acted on instinct and knelt down next to the crying child.

"Ouma... "

Kokichi backed away
" Are you here to finnaly kill me? " He asked

Shuichi was shocked and he shook his head.

" No I would never kill you ouma! "

"... That's a lie " Ouma said

"No its not!!! I care about you I would never "

"Don't lie!!! You never lie you can't start lying now!!! "

Ouma burried his face in his hands

Shuichi pulled ouma into an embrace trying to comfort the shaking boy in front of him

Ouma was there wide eyed and shooketh.

"It's okay ouma... I wouldn't hurt you because... "

"I love you"

-------------------
Ace got lazy so....

Yeah... Brain died no ideas. request are still open... So like... Yeah...

-sean