sugar shiroumami

(Platonic Tsumugi×ouma×rontaro
And I had no good title so...)

Tsumugi and kokichi were having a great talk about house designing. "Ouma-kun it sounds like your house design would be like a circus! " Tsumugi laughed.
"And yours would be very very fancy! " Ouma said taking a sip of his mint panta

(surprised Pikachu face)

They laughed a little more
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
! Flash back to pregame!

"Ouma-kun are you okay!? " Shirogane said clearly
Worried.
Ouma looked down and hummed in response.
His knees were scrapped and he was littered with bruses.
"Ouma-kun? " Shirogane walked up to ouma.
Ouma hugged her tightly she was exactly like the older sister he never had.
Shirogane stroked his hair to comfort him.
"L-lets go to my mom! She can help" Shirogane took ouma's wrist and they walked down to a simple light blue house.
"Sweety are you home? How was schoo-" Mrs. Shirogane turned around and dropped the small box she was holding.
"Ouma what happened are you okay? " Mrs. Shirogane ran and knelt down next to ouma.
"M-my m-m-moma w-was... An-angery t-today" Ouma shuffled around and moved his hair out of the way if his face. "Aw sweety... Tsumugi can you get the first aid kit from the bathroom? " Mrs. Shirogane said. "Yes ma'am" Tsumugi ran to the bathroom.
Then Mrs. Shirogane called someone. After tsumugi came back Mrs. Shirogane had ended the call. Mrs. Shirogane sighed and began to disinfect ouma's cuts. Ouma was now crying and whincing in pain.
They had finished bandaging ouma's wounds. Then Mrs. Shirogane said "ouma you can go watch TV with tsumugi. You can stay here tonight I'm going to go make dinner" Ouma nodded and walked behind tsumugi to the living room
"Ouma my momma bought a hair dye that looks like mine! " Tsumugi cheered.
Ouma giggled and smiled. "Wanna dye your hair? " Tsumugi asked. Ouma nodded and they sneeked to the bathroom.
_-_-_-_-_-_
"What are you two doing? " Mrs.Shirogane said walking into the bathroom.
Tsumugi had already dyed
Ouma's hair and they looked like siblings.
Mrs. Shirogane smiled and said that dinner was ready.
The two now blue haired children ran to the kitchen tsumugi's mom and dad were sitting at the table already.
Mr.shirogane was reading a newspaper
Mr. Shirogane put down his newspaper
And began to have small talk with Mrs. Shirogane.
Kokichi and tsumugi giggled and smiled.
Years went by and ouma was adopted by the shirogane family a few years later rontaro was adopted as the older brother. They were happy for a long time.

The sound of laughter would always fill the house when rontaro and kokichi played together with tsumugi. They would have fashion shows in tsumugi's room. Play adventure video games in rontaro's room
And watch reality shows in kokichi's room.
Wich meant mom and dad had some alone time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Watcha doin without me! " Rontaro said sitting down with kokichi and tsumugi.
"Talking about house designs" Kokichi said drinking his panta.

"If I had a house to myself it would be green. " Rontaro said looking proud.

"Like an Avocado? " Tsumugi asked.

"Exactly... Wait no! A tree!!! ' rontaro exclaimed.

They all laughed and continued to talk about more things like the crack heads they are.