05 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith University Dining Hall

The students gathered into the dining hall, Hand carved wooden ceilings glass platters.. satin napkins.. salad bar standing in a corner, its better than the pictures.

By the end of the room all the teachers were seating with the headmistress eating their meal by this large platformed table.

Posh and Pauper's were separated during dinner.. The Posh sat at the right tables while the Pauper's sat at the left tables.

One of the things they have to do separately.. eating dinners and breakfasts but it doesn't matter since at lunch they are free to eat together.

They were served meals as everyone took a seat.. The new comer's were speechless by how much food was served at the table. Even the Posh who was always eat expensive meals.

"Woah this is a lot" Huening Kai shouted looking at the table filled with food.

"Don't you eat that everyday?" Yeji asked the boy who was mesmerized by the beautiful sight.

"Yeah i do eat briskets every Saturday's but the food here looks so much better..."Huening Kai replied continuing to look at it.

"Garnished bread?" A guy holding a tray full of bread variations approached their table.

"Yes please" Soobin widen his eyes getting almost everything off the big golden platter.

"Woah there Shoebin leave some for the others" Kai said to Soobin across him.

"Its Soo- never mind, you guys can have some" He placed the basket down in the middle.

Meanwhile at the Pauper's table everyone ate the meal whole heartedly. Its their first time seeing actual food aside from rice that is soaked soy sauce and lemon juice.

"What do you call this again?" Yuna said while chewing the meal.

"Its called a brisket.. And its been years since I've eaten a full meal of it..." Lia looked over her platter filled with side dishes and dips.

"Good evening

"Good evening..Is everyone enjoying their meal?" The headmistress asked the noisy hall.

"Well i hope you enjoy the meal we prepared for tonight"

"Also to welcome the new comers the graduating class is going to perform a short performance for us about their journey in the university" She called as the graduating students took their positions

They started singing a made up song about their experience in Forthwith. Everyone enjoyed the performance except some who are uninterested.

As the students were watching a girl accidentally tripped Beomgyu who was near her helped the older one to stand up.