🌻DAY FOUR🌻

"Oh my god! So for breakfast we got dry cereal, and for lunch we get half a jam sandwich?" Niall complained.

"It was either dry or you had water in it, as all the sodding milk has gone already! And think yourself lucky you get half a sandwich...the bread won't last much longer. I had to pick a couple bits of mould off of it already!" Liam said, trying not to lose his temper.  Niall was getting on his nerves now, always groaning about the lack of food.

"Fuck sake." He said under his breath, and took his sandwich to his room.

"Ungrateful bastard!" Liam said, eating his own one.

"So...Harry, are you moving into Louis' room now?" Zayn asked the younger boy.

Harry looked up and blushed.

"Wh-what? Why you say that?" He asked, giving a quick look towards Louis.

"You seem to be sleeping in there every night.  You might as well move your stuff over." Zayn replied.

Louis looked at Harry and smiled. "That's a good idea. I don't mind if you wanna swap. Plenty of room for your bed."

"Or you could just share Louis' bed, as you already have been." Liam added, smirking.

"Uh...no we haven't...I...I slept on the chair. "

"Harry...we know you've been in his bed, nothing to be ashamed of. We know you've been struggling a bit."

Harry felt his face burning up, and his heart rate quicken.

"Um...back in a min." He said, as he stood up quickly, and ran to the bathroom.

"You've embarrassed him now. It's no big deal is it? He's  been having trouble sleeping, but when he's with me, he calms down. That's all."

"Then get him to move into your room. It's better to have a calm Harry,  than one that's freaking out." Liam said. Sensible Liam!

"I'll talk to him." Louis said, taking both of their sandwiches  and heading to his room, expecting to find Harry there.

He left the food on his bed  and found Harry on the bathroom floor again.

"Here you are!" He said as he sat beside the boy with the red face.

"Yeah."

"Harry...I actually think it's a great idea for you to move into my room. I know Niall annoys you, and we can be together more, if you feel scared, we have our own room to go to. What do you think?"

Harry looked at Louis.  "Ok. But...I need to talk to Niall first."

"Fine. I'm sure he'll be alright about it."

Harry nodded and went to his and Niall's room.

He went in and found Niall staring out of the window.

"Hey. Can I talk to you?"

Niall turned around. "Yes...but I already know what you're gonna say. You want to move in with Lou?"

Harry looked at the floor, feeling uncomfortable. "I...I won't if you don't want me to." He whispered.

"No...it's fine. To be honest we were wondering when you'd do it."

"You were?"

"Yes. Mate...you go for it. I really don't mind. As long as we can all help move your stuff over?"

Harry smiled and hugged his friend. "Thank you Ni."

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Watch the wall! Don't scratch the paint, or old Bert will kill us!" Zayn said. By the way, Bert was their landlord.

"Well..move over a bit." Louis groaned. Trying to get Harry's bed in his room was a bit awkward.

Harry stood back, smiling. He had been desperate to move into Louis' room for ages, and this was perfect to him.

"Over here Harry?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah...on that wall please."

The boys placed the bed where Harry wanted. "That's the last thing. We'll let you get settled in."

The boys left the room, leaving just Harry and Louis inside.

"Need any help?" Louis asked, sitting on his own bed.

"Nah...not like I have much is it?"

"So....you happy now?" Louis asked.

Harry looked at Louis and smiled. "Yes...very happy. Thank you Lou."

"No problem. I kinda missed having a room mate."

"Hope I won't disappoint you then."

"I'm sure we'll get on just fine. I'm gonna get some cola. You want one?"

"Yes please." Harry said and put his clothes in the drawers.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Everything ok?" Liam asked as Louis poured them all a drink. They only had one bottle left after this one, so they better be careful.

"Yep. Think it'll be better for Harry being with me. Hopefully he'll stop waking me up in the middle of the night now."

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

The day went past slowly. They spent most of it on their phones. Boring.

After a delicious dinner of a few chips and one sausage each, they found themselves bored again.

"Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored!"

"Yes we know you're bored Niall. Shut up!" Zayn was getting annoyed.

"I spy with my little eye..." Liam said, in all seriousness.

"I ain't playing that. I swear to god you're 3 years old!" Niall groaned.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Zayn suggested.

Harry looked at Louis and immediately felt nervous.

"Yeah. Should be fun." Louis agreed. 'Don't worry, it'll be fine.' He mouthed to Harry.

Let's get the last of the lager, and get started." Niall said, big grin on his face.

Was this such a good idea? Especially if lager is involved!

We'll find out soon enough....

Hiiiii....

Another beautiful sunny day to be doing absolutely nothing.

Hope you're all ok.

Stay safe. Take care.

All the love. 💖💖💖