Jane Morris

Jane

"Junoir year get out have fun my mom says!"I am having fun in the house watching reruns I say." Come on go to Megan's something." Me and Megan aren't friends you should know that."oh I know but you guys where good friends what happens." Why don't you ask her I say rolling my eye's." Fine I give up you stay here alone and bored she says walking out my room." Huh. I take out my journal and flip through the pages to the back ❤Dylan O'Brien ❤ I adore him his perfect and not your normal guy his funny, handsome,a GENTELMEN ,really smart not well I guess his not perfect I over did it there but I love his non perfect ness his kind of weird in a good way and he's a fail at sports. I not some wired stalker hes also my bestfriend and he's in to someone else's so I have know hope." MORNING!!!" Ahh OMG Jade why are you so crule." Because I love you know get up your late says Jade." Oh shit I say." How did you get in." You mom she's really nice Jade says."So were you at Megan's I say." Would you hate me if I say yes Jade say's." What me hate you no I reply." Right she says " Look its cool if your friends with her I say " Really and umm I hate to ask this but why do you hate her." Me hate her no I say."hmm really what did she do that was so bad." Why don't you ask her I yell!!" I'm sorry I shouldn't be asking why you hate her but why she hates you Jade says the walks out."huuh great I whisper.