Bromance

Dylan

"So I kinda walked  away  I say."Wow Tyler says." Yeah I know I know but she's kinda my best friend since the third grade I say." Yeah I kinda know that he say's sarcastically." Oh also Megan's gone her mom called me said she's going to rehab for her broken neck I say." Its been a week since the break up and she already committing suicide he say's." Be serious she's really heart and plus she broke it doing her back flip or something I say." So if your don't with Megan go with Jane he say's." Right because its that easy she 1 hates my guts and 2 I don't wanna ruin our friendship I say." Wow ok 1 she acts like she hates you 2 that a terrible answer I don't wanna ruin our friendship really he says." Yeah I know I say." And I know you like her he say's." Yeah I have to make this right I say." No kidding he says." Yeah and thanks you know for I don't know being here hearing my sob story on how I'm a complete jerk for running away I say." Yeah running away not your best moment and no problem he replies." Sorry that I got to go we should go to the diner or something tomorrow I say." Oh can't gotta study he replies." Right I say." Well one of these day's when you have less drama he says laughing." Right again I reply laughing." Well I should g you obviously have a girl to she and so do I he says." Oh really who I say." Your mom he says laughing. The I take a pillow and threw it at his head " Gross I say." I'm sorry that your mom's hot he says with a smirk." Your sick I say with a smirk." See ya he say." Yeah I reply. I attempt to get up then fell to the ground.