Dylan O'Brien

Dylan

" Junior year my dad says." Uh yes  it is junior fun I say looking down." You OK my dad say's." Me yes I'm okay total OK." Right he replys." Well there's this friend and he likes this girl that well doesn't exactly like him back its a friend zone type thing I say." Well this friend needs to tell her how he feels do something I don't know nice tell her something no one knows about her my dad says." Oh I'll make sure to tell my friend I say." OK now get ready for school oh and Jane called." She did what , what she say." Did you want to ride with her Jade ditched her or something." Oh I was gonna drive my Jeep but uh yes sure I'll call her I say." Ok my dad says.

"Hello Jane answer's." Hey Jane so you wanted to I don't know ride together?" Uh yea if you wanted to sure she reply's." Cool I'll be ready in like 2 minutes I say." K bye." Bye."Hey I say." Oh hey so was up with you in Megan she say's." Oh umm you know stuff."  Oh did you go to her party she says." Yeah I say." Oh she says." Why do you hate her again I say just asking." Oh you know stuff she reply." Oh stuff I say." Yep stuff she replys." Thanks for the ride I say." It wasn't exactly a ride you have a car just hanging out I guess she says." Oh......" Hey babe Megan say's." I better go she say's." Yeah you should Megan says short of bitchy." No wait I say." She clearly doesn't want me hear Jane say's." Oh call me I say." I think I'm not Jane says then walks away." Really I say. The Megan shrugs her shoulders and smiles.