06 - VIRGINITY ROCKS

➖➖➖

➖➖➖

• "LEGOSHI. . . LEGO—SHI."

his voice. . . it's so gentle. is it morning already? did i make it through the night? legoshi groaned and shook his head, trying to sit himself up but a weight kept him down.

curiously and sluggishly, legoshi opened his eyes to see [y/n] laying on top of him with a teasing smile, his eyes uncovered by his hair and clouded with an unknown emotion that legoshi couldn't quite decipher.

embarrassed, the wolf tried to back away, only to freeze up in his spot. the human sat himself up onto his lower regions and placed his hands on either side of the wolf's head. "you like this position, huh, legoshi?" he arched his back, keeping eye contact with legoshi as their two regions met and grinded against the other.

he felt nervous, seeing the human only in his underwear made legoshi feel afraid.

legoshi bit back a noise and held his hands hesitantly on [y/n]'s bare chest, his eyes beginning to tear up. the human only smirked down at the wolf and repeated the action again, watching him squirm beneath him. "doesn't it feel nice?"

the grey wolf shook his head, although he would be lying if he said that it didn't feel nice. he felt incredible, his instincts wanting to turn the tables on the human and put him in his place. but he couldn't, he would hurt him.

"liar." [y/n] whispered, leaning down to press their foreheads together and traced his hands down legoshi's chest, wanting to take off his shirt. the human's breath was starting to get heavy and by the way he was breathing, legoshi could tell he was aroused. "c'mon. . . just let me give you what you want, legoshi." he whispered, staring into the wolf's eyes.

legoshi made a whimpering noise, trying to back himself away from the human. [y/n] chuckled quietly at his actions and bit his lip with a quiet moan. "wh-what i want? this—this isn't what i want!" the wolf exclaimed, feeling his heartbeat quicken as he felt the humans hands run underneath his shirt and over his fur.

[y/n] threw his head back and let out a quiet chuckle, grinding his lower region against the other while biting his bottom lip. "lies. . ." the human panted, lifting up his head to stare down at the panicking wolf and bit his lip.

at that moment, legoshi felt like he was a small prey being hunted by a predator. the way [y/n]'s eyes were glowing with lust and how he ran his slick tongue over his own pink lips made legoshi feel weak.

the wolf stayed silent, his eyes scanning over [y/n]'s toned chest and stomach. he was slim, his body was very masculine, and the sight of his v-line peeking from his boxers made legoshi gulp.

"s-stop moving." legoshi muttered, placing his hands on the humans hips to make him stop grinding against his phallus. "i can't. . . i can't breathe." he panted, and protested when [y/n] moved his hands away and began to move his body against legoshi's again.