08 - SHUT UR DIRTY MOUTH

➖➖➖

➖➖➖

"ARE YOU STUPID?!" jack exclaimed, his eyes teary and his lip was quivering as he towered over two hyenas. "[y/n] would never kill! not even tem! how dare you say something like that?!" he sobbed, and the two hyenas tried their best to apologize but jack stormed off, holding [y/n]'s wrist tightly as they walked.

the two hyenas had accused [y/n] of being tem's murder since he was an "unknown" species and because he was the one who had discovered him. they thought he could've been framing a different carnivore for the death.

[y/n] bit down on his lip, tears streaming down his cheeks as wiped them away with his sleeve. he was wearing tem's hoodie over his uniform—it being the only thing that was closest he had to tem. it still smelled like him, and [y/n] hoped the scent would never go away.

he just wanted tem back. he didn't know how to exist anymore without tem by his side. he just wanted to hold him in his arms again, hear tem's dumb little voice as he gushed about the littlest things about [y/n].

he missed him so much.

[y/n] sniffled, letting out a choked sob as jack continued to lead him to his next class.

it's been a few days since tem had passed away.
there had been a memorial set up for tem at his death place, and [y/n] was too afraid to even go near it. he could still smell the blood, the smell of iron, and tem's unrecognizable corpse.

jack had to lead [y/n] to each and every one of his classes since the human was unmotivated to even do anything and needed some sort of guidance.

"here you are, [y/n]." jack softly said, turning around to face the human. he gave the human a soft and gentle smile, his eyes showing a motherly look as he took [y/n]'s tear stained face into his hands and softly ran his thumbs over his cheeks.

[y/n] avoided eye contact, his eyes pointed off to the side as jack sighed. [y/n]'s eyes were puffy and red from all the crying he had done, his nose and cheeks were tinted red from his sobs, and his lips were bloody from him biting them all the time.

"i'll be back here again as always after class. wait for me, okay?" jack said in a gentle voice, afraid that if he were to speak any louder, he would scare [y/n] away.

the human nodded his head, sniffling as jack released his face and pulled his sleeve up to wipe away his tears. jack waved before jogging off to his own class, and [y/n] sluggishly walked into his classroom, hearing all the chatter die down as he entered.

he dragged his feet as he walked, his head hanging down and his shoulders slouched as he made his way to his seat. he sat down in his usual spot, flinching when someone had sat down in the seat next to his.