Chapter VI

I woke up to the sound of loud clang from the kitchen. It must be crystal, that damned cat.

I stretched and climbed out of bed, walking to my bathroom.
It's been a two days since I discovered I'm a sailor. At least I think it's a two days, and I deserve a break.

I walk in, to take a nice warm shower I deserve, only to walk out questioning my self.

As I got dress, those questions repeated more and more.

I haven't master my powers yet

What am I supposed to do?

Zac and Ukyo already master theirs

But I haven't

Am I a failure now?

I don't deserve this power

I'm a total wimp

I'm such a loser

I sigh walking out with zero enthusiasm. I'm supposed to be happy today. I'm gonna hang out with Valt!
I sigh walking to the kitchen, preparing breakfast for me and Crystal.

I felt her staring at me.
What will she thinks about me? I haven't master my powers like she hoped. What if I can't save the world. She'll be very disappointed in me.....

I huffed, as soon as I set the plate on the table,  crystal immediately dig in. I should to.

I munch on my food slowly, staring at it.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I heard a soft voice asked. It was no other than crystal the cat.

I sighed, "nothing. I'm fine"

"Lies. You should be happy! You're taking a break" crystal said, smiling.

I sighed again, "Wich I don't deserve! I can't even master my powers! I don't deserve this... I-"  I cut myself off, burying my face onto my palms.

"Shu.." came Crystal's voice again, I felt a paw on my hands. "You deserve a break. Even if you haven't master your powers... You got smacked by a manticore for fucks sake."

I looked up, to see red gleaming eyes.
"But....."

"No buts!" She scowled, "now get up and walk out that door! You have an appointment to go to."

I smiled lifting her onto my shoulder, "thankyou crystal.."

She Huffs, smiling softly, "oh, don't forget to take your wand. Something might happen there," she warned.

"don't worry, I always carry my wand in my pocket" I smiled, patting pocket.

She nods, and we head out,

whats the worst that could happen?

I walk to the beypark, me and valt already promised we will meet there before we go to the zoo.
(I decided to walk since I think crystal won't like it if I ride my bike....)

Now that crystal said it's fine, I can feel relieved, I mean, this is Crystal we're talking about. If she wants to say no she'll say no. She's pretty straight forward...

And rude

And Sassy

I can't believe she's a Cat .

When I arrive at the beypark, Valt was already there. He said he was going to invite the beyclub as well, but they're all busy.

Daigo is at the hospital with Ryota,
Rantaro is at the amusement park with someone, he doesn't says who though,
And Wakiya is hanging out with someone somewhere.