Chapter VII

I opened my eyes slightly, only to see darkness. Nothingness.
For a few minutes, all I can see is just black space, until, two figure showed up.

The first one was a girl, with her long milky white hair let loose, she has beautiful light red eyes. She's wearing a white dress-shirt with a pink apron on top. The girl looks like she's in her mid 20's. She's definitely beautiful.

The second one was a boy, with dark brown hair Wich reached just just above his shoulder. He has serious and calm looking crimson eyes. He's wearing a business suit. The Man look like he's in his early 30's. He's stunning.

"Shu... No matter what, we will always be proud of you...." The woman cooed softly.

The Man nodded, " keep up the good work. Protect your friends, protect Tokyo, protect everyone from him"

"Who are you? How do you know my name?!" I asked, balling my fist

"We're-" Before they can answer, the dream, I at least I guess this is a dream , shift.

It shows a girl and boy with cat ears. I couldn't see their faces, since they turned their back on me. But the girl has short white hair with cat ears on top, and the boy has turquoise hair and cat ears. I don't know what they're wearing since a cape is draped over their shoulders.

"Where's _____?" The boy ask, I couldn't really Catch the name.

"____ probably" The girl answers. Still couldn't catch the names.

"Well, how about Acrux? Is he okay?"

"He's resting. Don't worry"

There was a heavy silence, then they start chatting again.

"They have amazing potential. Way over my beliefs" the girl chuckled

The boy nodded, "They'll defeat him... I trust them."

The girl smiled, "Well we-"
Her dialogue was cut off when the dream shift again.

The next thing I knew, I was standing in a cave, a burning one at that. In front of me stand something, or someone.

But that's not the worst part.
Next to me was Ukyo and Zac, lying unconscious on the floor. Their bodies are bruised and bleeding, lines of blood drips from their forehead, and their weapons was thrown far on the other side of the cave.

I want to move
I want to save them
But I can't
I can't move

"You'll never defeat me...."A voice echoed. The voice sounded sore and heavy. "You are useless... You couldn't even help your friends.... The world will crumble down under my feet, humans will die and cry in despair, the world will be destroyed.... And you can't stop Me....."

I couldn't help but tremble in fear, "You're wrong! We will defeat you! We will save everybody!"

The voice laughed, "ah... You can't save Everyone... You can't save anybody... You haven't even master your powers yet. Sure you have your weapon, but you'll never master your power...."

I feel tears rolling down my cheek.
He's right
I can't save anyone
I can't save Valt back there
This thing knows my weakness....

As if reading my mind, the beast laughed, "Now... You're gonna need to wake up... for now at least... I can't wait to destroy you, just when you're at your full potential, in dispair.." The thing laughed again, and-

"SHU! WAKE UP!"

I jolt right up, panting heavily as I did so. But I feel a stinging sensation in my head and ribs, so I lay back down with a groan.

"Thank God. You're awake!" A voice exclaimed, it was Zac.

I look around to see I'm in my own apartment, with ukyo sitting beside Zac, who's sitting on the carpet next to the sofa I'm lying on. While the two cats just watch us from the coffee table. Then I look down to see I'm still in my Sailor from.

"How did I get here?" I asked, holding my head.

"Crystal search for help from one of the zookeepers, who brought you back here" Zac chirped, stroking my hair.

"Dude, I heard what you did back at the zoo. It was fricking amazing!" Ukyo cheered handing me my weapon.

My weapon is awsome. I'll tell ya that.

The bottom half of it, it's a normal spear, with silver blade and red in the middle, sticked to the dusty red colored stick. The top half is also a spear, But! The blade is pure obsidian, and it flows a bright red, radiating intense heat. The blade also looks like it's sprinkled with magical dusts.

My eyes travel to the stick (?), And saw the Latin word 'Ignis animo' carved on the obsidian blade side, and the greek word 'Ανδρεία ' carved on the normal spear side. It looks magnificent, and the handle (Yeeeaah I'm pretty sure it's called a handle. Not a stick) fits perfectly on my hands.

Then it hits me

"How about Valt?!" I asked/scream.

"He's fine, a zookeeper carries him to his house, led by Ocean" This time crystal answers, walking up to me.

I sat up slowly, not wanting to hurt my head. Crystal sits next to me on the sofa, I can see clearly that she is worried, scared, and anxious. It's as if she's saying 'Im glad you are okay' and 'I was so worried about you' through her eyes. But, being the crystal that she is, her eyes turned annoyed and irritated.

"About time ya' woke up!" She scowled, hitting my arm, "And you weren't supposed to kill the monster, you're supposed to heal it!"

Zac's brow furrowed, "What? How can we heal monsters? Like, bring them back to life?"

"That monster shu just fought was possessed by an Akuma" Ocean sighed, "They are evil spirits, they usually take the form of butterfly or smoke, to posses people"

"But don't Akuma needs to be sent by someone?" Zac asked.

Ukyo snort, " 'bet 'ya that Lui send it"

"So..... We're gonna need to heal every single monsters?" I asked transforming back to my regular self, as my scepter-spear shape back to a wand.

"Only if the monster is possessed by an Akuma. You'll know if it's possessed by a purple butterfly mark on it's forehead or paw/leg/wing" Ocean stated, "But if it's not possessed... Kill it. For your own sake."

A smirk played on Crystal's face, "I'd rather slay'em all"

"Like you can" Ukyo Snickered petting the white cat, while crystal just glare at him.

"So... How are we gonna supposed to heal the monster?" I asked

"You'll see when you battle another monster, I can't really show you," Ocean grunted, "though, I remember there's a spell needed. 'proluo' if I'm correct"

"Where can we find a monster?" Ukyo asked.

"Maybe-"

"Guys" Zac cuts Ocean off, pointing at the TV screen, Wich is displaying some recent news

"What is it Zac?"

Zac continued to point the TV screen, his eyes widened in fear. As we all look closely, the news is about a missing child. Three missing Children.

And the names of the children, shocked us.

'Valt Aoi, Quon Kimidori, and Orochi Ginba has gone missing'