Chapter 3 - It's All Started From Here

"whoa, it's the demon slayers that Aizawa sensei told us about!" Said a pink skinned girl

"D-DEM-"Zenitsu's about to scream

"It's human Zenitsu, human" I said

"Demon!" Inosuke points people once again 

"Hattt" Right after Inosuke said that I buttheaded Inosuke "Not...a demon, I-Im sorry"

"It's okay, heheheh that guy sure is funny. By the way, I'm Ashido Mina! I gotta go, Momo is calling me, see ya later" She wave her hands and go inside

"There, your room is in 1-A dorm, in front that nerd's room," Said Bakugou while pointing green haired boy "If you need something just ask any people here, don't even dare to ask me, NOT EVEN ONCE!"

"Y-y-y-yy-y-yy-y-yes sir!"Zenisu sanding straight, with lots of sweating because he's scared

"GOOD, bear that in your small brain!"

"Uhhh, okay?" I said

"Eii!! Hows your duty goin Bakugou?" said a blonde haired and some black hair boy

"Oh, shut up charger!"

"Dude, it's Kaminari Denki~ How many times I need to tell you, are you a grandpa? It's K-a-ka-m-i-mi-n-na-r-ri den-ki"

"Who cares?!"

"*sigh*...why do I even still trying" the boy named Denki cross his arms and shake his head

"It seems he really is similiar to...Inosuke"

"Yup, making another names for every people he sees" Zenitsu shake his head

"Huh? What is it? Is he one of my big fan?"

"NOO YOU DAMN PIG!!" Bakugou screamed again, where does he get all those energy anyway? "HEH?! What are you looking at DEKU?!" Bakugou looking at the green haired boy "ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME?!"

"N-nothing Kacchan! A-and I don't looking down on you.." Said the green haired boy, after that Bakugou silently walks away, I guess he's going to his room.

"Tanjiro, We're going to go get some rest, we're in the guest resting room if you're looking for us!"

"Got it! Have your time Kamaboku Gonphanchiro!"

"Pfft! What kind of name is that?!" Denki trying not to laugh

"Okay! Go ahead, rest up you guys!" I reply to Zenitsu and Inosuke, somehow...Im still not used to the nickname that Inosuke gave to me -_- "Um, thats not my name...Inosuke bad at remembering names, so, he always...ehhhh, you know some weird nicknames...it's actually Kamado Tanjiro..."

"Ha?!! That name is like verryyy easy"

"He never learns to read or write"

"Wha?! Thats quite odd"

"Um...Deku? It seems you didn't get along with this Bakugou"

"Um yeah...Well Deku is not my real name...It's Midoriya Izuku," Midoriya lend his hand "Deku is a name that Kacchan gave to me, it's not my real name"

"I see...I'm Kamado Tanjiro! It's nice to meet you" I accept Midoriya's hand and then we shake hands "Can I ask something?"

"Sure, what is it?" Said Midoriya

"You seem to be calling bakugou-san with different nickname than the others, are you two actually close friends?"

"Well, it was then...were childhood friends, we're used to be close in the past, but since he's quirk started to appeared and grow...he start to become getting more and more prideful of himself and then...he hated me-" The boy stopped talking "I-I'm so sorry!" He bows "I'm such a noisy person, it must be very tired of you to hear my rumblings, I'm such a nonsense, a-"

"Whhoa, it's okay it's okay! Its the opposite! I'm glad you opened to a stranger like me!"

"Really?!"Midoriya looking at me while he seems to be very touched "THANK YOU SIRR!!!" He bows

"Sir? He seems young..." Said Denki

"EH?! H-heads up, I'm only 15 Years old teenager, I'm not that different from you guys!"

"O-oh I see, sorry, eheheh..."

The conversation continues until the night already comes, its almost dinner time, we enjoy the conversation a lot, we three already became friends, I guess?

"Oi! I need your help over here! I NEED TO GO TOO PEEEE, watch the fried potatoes for me" Said Kirishima to Kaminari and Midoriya while dashing to the toilet (I know all the peoples name from Kaminari and Midoriya while chatting)

"Got it!" Kaminari replied

"I'll take care of the dishes" Said Deku

"Um, do you guys always cook every day?"

"No, but sometimes"

"If you don't mind, can I help you guys with the cooking? I feel uncomfortable when I'm the guest and I didn't even do a thing.."

"Sure! Why not?" Deku nod to me as he reply me "There are lots of things that need to do at once, it'll be helpful if you want to help!"

"Wait a second" I put Nezuko in guest bedroom "Zenitsu, Inosuke, please guard Nezuko for me!"

"Got it!" Said Zenitsu *with JoJo face*