Chapter 6 - Double the Cuteness

Deku's POV

-Nezuko approaches Eri-

"U-um hello..." Eri looking at Nezuko

-(Becomes small) Nezuko gives Eri a candy-

"Are you sure g-going to give this to me?"

-Nezuko nodded and smiles-

"Thank you.." Say Eri with smile on her face

*Gasp* "What kind of cuteness is this?!" Said Kirishima as the others also surprised by the cuteness

-Toruu wakes up, sees Eri and Nezuko, faint again-

"Really, seriouslly...now I gotta drag her in to her room" Jiroo said as she drag Toruu into her room.

"I'll help~" Said Ashido, a little bit running to Jirou

"Thanks"

"No problem~" Ashido start to take Toruu's hands "It's quite hard to find her hands, especially when she use clothing with sleeveless shirt"

All of us are focusing on Eri and Nezuko, why didn't I talk much? I'm sure all of you will ask that. Since Kacchan is right beside me, all my courage to talk is gone like a feather that was blown by wind. OMG I CAN DIE LIKE ANYTIME...even right now, in this second...or in the next second...

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT DAMN NERD?"

"N-nothing! I-it's really-nothing Kacchan..."

"geez, WHY do you have to be alive!"

"I-don't know" I'm gonna die...

"Guys, we need to save our energy! Don't waste your power to fight, remember if there'll be training camp tomorrow!" Said Iida

"Got it damn glasses!"

"Please watch your words Bakugou!" Said Iida with his famous hand moving XD

The conversation continues until evening with me being very careful not to upset Kacchan...or I'm gonna die.

"Woa, the time changes very quick...I need to take Eri back, I'm leaving bye guys!" Said Mirio-san while waving his hands at us all.

"S-see you later" Eri bows deeply with her smile on, Nezuko also give a smile and wave her hand to Eri

'The ultimate cuteness...' ( Everyone in the 1-A class have the same thought, including Kacchan...Including HIM XD)

"Dinner is ready on the table, lets all eat together" I said

"Nezuko, want to try eat some? But don't eat to much, cause I don't know if normal food will be fine for demon's belly" Said Tanjiro-san

*Nezuko noods*

"Oh Nezuko-chan, let me sit beside you, hehe~"

"Why does ALL Electric creatures are all weird, SO ANNOYING" Said Kacchan

"Dude, everything is annoying for ya" Said Kirishima while shaking his head.

"Yeah, what are you? A old man or something?" Said Denki

"I don't know anymore" Said Sero

"SHUT UP YOU QUACK TRIO!"

"Quack trio? What's that?" Said Inosuke-san

"OH SHUT UP PIG"

"Pfft" I can't hold my laugh anymore

"HEH?!"

Oh no...I'm dead "GOMENNASAAIII" I dashed as fast as I can

"You....DAMN NERDDDDDD"

The disaster runs quite slow from me, it feels like the reaper is going to take my soul out. Luckly Iida saved me, thank god that sure is a rough time for me. I washed the dishes along with Tanjiro-san, while washing the dishes we talked a lot about how our daily lives are.

"How does your everyday job like Tanjiro-san?"

"Well I slay demons to save people, but it's a bit sad that they are actually just kind peoples, I got no choice, they could hurt more people, of course it's an exception for Nezuko, she choose to protect human side. I got no bills for my job, but it's worth it because I don't want to be payed for killing lives..."

"I see, you sure are a kind people!"

"Really? Thank you...but I'm not that kind...how come a murder like me become a kind people...Oh! I-I'm Sorry, the conversation become gloomy, eheheh..By the way I was wondering, how does school feels like Midoriya-san?"

"Well it's a bit rough, but I can handle that, though it's not as heavy as your Job Tanjiro-san, you're a true hero!"

"Thank you again, but I think you can be a great hero too someday Midoriya-san!"

"Oh, thanks again, I gues? Haha"

We finally finished washing the dishes, and returns to our room to save our power for tomorrow, It'll be hard job for Tanjiro-san and his friends...because they must stay awake all night, our training camp place will be a place full of demons. The principal choose that place because it's the best place to sharpen our skills to become a hero, with parents agreements of course. It'll be a rough time for all of us, The fight shall began tomorrow!