Up-Down-Up-Down (Jotakak)

Just so you all know this is an everyone lived/nobody died fanfic taking place in 1997 (you have no clue how long I spent searching for video games that came out in the early 1990's bc I wanted to be as accurate as possible) so three years before Jotaro heads to Morioh. 

Everyone's kinda living with Jotaro and Holly, idk where Sadao is, probably still loving his saxophone more than his wife and son. 

For the sake of me not spending another hour reading Wikipedia pages on "Most popular video games of the 90's" let's say you play Doom on the TV with a random Console in this universe. 

--------

Jotaro rolled his eyes when he heard Kakyoin's frustrated scream from his room for the fifth time today. 

He looked at Avdol, who's calm smile was twitching with annoyance. 

"Why did you buy him that consel Mr. Joestar?" He asked politely, his grip tightening on his coffee mug. 

"Yeah, Gigi." Agreed Jotaro, stretching his back like a cat in the morning sunlight. "he didn't even like the consel you bought him."

Joseph sighed, taking a sip from his coffee as well. "I mean, you saw the way he fought T. D'Arby, the kid loves video games." 

"He seems to have fallen too in love with his video games... It shows." 

"Well then, you tell him to take a break Avdol." Smirked Joesph, knowing it would stop his complaining. 

Avdol continued to try and smile through his nuisance. "Last time I tried that Mr. Joestar he said "okay Boomer."

Joesph smiled. "Okay, how about Polnareff."

Polnareff walked into the room, back from making his coffee. "I still have the bruise from the last time he threw his controller at me." The Frenchman excused, sitting down and rubbing his shoulder where Kakyoin had presumably injured him.  Iggy barked in agreeance, following Polnareff to his chair. 

"Jotaro?" Asked Joesph, turning to face his grandson. 

Jotaro got war flashbacks to when Kakyoin had cursed him out for making him die in the new Fallout game. 

Even though he didn't want to get chewed out again he still got out of his chair, ready to try and tame the beast. 

Polnareff clapped. "Merci beaucoup Jotaro! The bravest of us all!" Jotaro rolled his eyes, pushing his chair in and making his way to one of the many guest rooms in his house.  

He could instantly tell which room Kakyoin was in from the loud sounds of yelling and video game sound effects. 

Jotaro had never been one for video games but when he saw how absolutely invested Kakyoin would get into one tiny match of Street Fighters, he felt a sort of wonder that someone could be so worked up over a digital game of fighting. And would occasionally join Kakyoin in his virtual escapades. (Although don't get the wrong picture Jotaro still liked punching IRL people much more)

The black-haired boy opened the door to one of their guest rooms and glanced at the TV which was displaying a graphic match of doom for the pile of blankets in front of it. Jotaro stared at the burrito which he presumed had Kakyoin inside it, buried under layers and layers of fleece. 

Kakyoin was too invested in smashing his controller Keys to notice Jotaro sneaking in behind him. He let out a frustrated grunt as he made his way through digital obstacles. 

Jotaro plopped himself in front of the TV, covering the view for Kakyoin. He could feel his glare through the pile of blankets in front of him. 

A swirl of red hair rose out of the burrito swaying side to side as his hunched body tried to look over Jotaro's massive shoulders. 

"Jojo, move." Growled Kakyoin, finally showing his face as his angry violet eyes glared at Jotaro. 

Jotaro said nothing as he pushed aside the blankets and slowly shoved himself into the quilted fort Kakyoin had created. 

He was surprised there was enough room for both of them as he wrapped his arms around Kakyoin's small body, snuggling himself into the teenager's light green pajama shirt. 

"Oh." Breathed Kakyoin, as he set down his controller weakly, melting into Jotaro's arms. 

They both laid in the blankets and Jotaro closed his eyes, almost falling asleep to Kakyoins breathing, his chest moving up and down in a hypnotizing motion when he heard Kakyoin shouting once more. 

"Aw shit the demon got th-" Jotaro interrupted Kakyoin by grabbing onto the side of his face and roughly shoving his mouth on Kakyoin's.

"no more video games." He growled through their kiss as Kakyoin turned to putty in his arms, melting into the sudden caress. 

"mmmm." Kakyoin hummed against Jotaros lips. 

-----------

HAPPY BDAY GIO GIOOOOOOOO FHSJBFSKJBFJKSALDBFAKSH;

hahahhahahah I finally wrote a one-shot where they kiss, fun fact I have never written a kiss scene before, which is horrifying when you realize I write romance fanfics!

ANYWays sorry this was so short, but again if you have any ships or scenarios you wanna see you can either message me or leave it in the comments! Ka-chow.