chapter fourteen

cooper

cooper was hovering over the brunette when he heard the garage door open. he knew travis did too, so cooper got up, "is it okay if i take a shower in your bathroom?" he questioned.

"mhm," the smaller boy mumbled, staring up at the ceiling.

cooper wandered into travis' bathroom, staring at himself in the large mirror that hung over the countertop. he felt high, and it wasn't because of any weed. he admired the purple marks that littered his throat and collarbone before stepping into the warm shower. he heard travis' bedroom door open, leading to soft chatter between him and his mom.

"...cooper?"

"...asked...shower...yes."

that's all he heard before he heard the door shut. he stepped out of the shower and dried his hair and body, putting his pants back on and walking out, as his shirt was on the edge of travis' large bed.

the brunette was now sitting up, also admiring the marks he had left on cooper's body. cooper looked at him and travis smiled at him as the blonde put his shirt back on.

travis moved to the center of his bed, motioning for cooper to sit across from him.

"what's up, trav? everything alright?"

"yeah, everything's good. i just wanted to know..." the brunette trailed off, lost in thought.

"what do you wanna know?"

"are we like... boyfriends yet?"

cooper smiled at the gorgeous boy in front of him, "well would you like to be?"

he earned a vigorous nod in response.

"then i guess we are," he crawled over to travis and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist, never wanting to let go.

travis ran a hand through cooper's hair, "coopie i gotta go take a shower real quick."

cooper groaned and tightened his grip on the brunette's waist.

travis pried cooper's hands off of him and wandered into his bathroom to get a shower.

while the other boy was gone, cooper took it upon himself to turn on the switch and hook it up to the tv. he put smash bros into the cartridge and set it to two people, then calibrated both pro controllers so everything was ready for when travis got out.

cooper made his way downstairs and grabbed snacks and drinks. he grabbed two bottles of green tea, some cheddar popcorn, and some sour cream and onion chips.

when he got back upstairs he set everything down on the nightstand and laid in travis' bed, waiting for him to get out.

travis appeared in the doorway and cooper motioned for him to sit on his bed next to the blonde.

they played smash and talked about everything. life before they met down to the simplest things like "what's your favorite color" or "what's your favorite flower."

i feel like ive known him forever.

eventually they were all tired out and cooper cleaned everything up. he took the drinks and snacks downstairs. he then came back and turned off the switch, putting the controllers back and putting the game back in its case.

the boys laid on travis' bed and cuddled. they loved each other so passionately to make up for the time they weren't together and when they hadn't met.

a few minutes went by and travis was asleep, his head rested on the blonde boy's lap. he began to run his fingers through the smaller boy's chocolatey brown curls, it relaxing cooper for a reason unknown to him.

he's so precious.