Chapter 1

Jeff Tracy(48), John Tracy(26), Scott Tracy(24), Virgil Tracy(21), Gordan Tracy(20),  (Alan Tracy18) and Jaxson Tracy (16). The boys in this family make up the international rescue squad- the thunderbirds. A secret organization that aids those in need during  using the technologically advanced machines called , operating out of  in the . 

Jaxson Tracy is the only girl left in this family after her mother died in an avalanche 14 years ago. Being the youngest in this family, there's a lot to live up to and a lot of pressure. However, Jaxson doesn't want to be a thunderbird and never has. After being trained to fight by lady P, Jaxson had enough. She began failing her classes at the private school her father insisted on sending her to, died her golden blonde hair dark brown with red tips and stopped listening to her brothers and father. Her family call it her rebellion phase.

Jaxson's P.O.V.

Location- Wharton Academy, Massachusetts

I hate this school, I thought by failing my classes on purpose I would be sent to a public school or something, just so I wouldn't have to stay here, but no. All because my father is an ex-astronaut and a billionaire. I'm not 100% focusing on my current maths class but I know we're doing Pythagorean's theorem. The truth is, if i actually focused in class and didn't fail my exams on purpose i'd be one of the smartest kids here. All the stuff we've learnt this year, I already know thanks to brain, Lady P and the mainframe at home that dad doesn't know i use from time to time.

You see I've got really good at sneaking around the island, finding passages around that I shouldn't know about and going places I definitely shouldn't be going but it's how I cope with being stuck on an island with an extremely overprotective family. I've got little hideouts scattered across the island for when I need to escape, that is when I'm actually at home. Most of the time I'm either here at school or with lady P. I only really go home during holidays.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a friend spoke
"Jax...Jaxson!" I looked around and saw everyone looking at me. Miss Garret was walking over and saying
"How kind of you to come back from outer space Jaxson. I trust re-entry wasn't too rou" I get a lot of space jokes around here because of who my dad is. She continued
"Here on Earth, we've been discussing the Pythagorean Theorem. Did any of that happen to sink in" I glanced down at my doodles covered workbook and muttered
"I... I was just"
" Apparently not" she took my book, looked through it and after seeing that just about every page was covered in doodles she said
" Well I hope you aren't going anywhere special over spring break Jaxson, because I expect a ten thousand word paper on my desk the day you get back. That should keep you busy" she through the book back at my table and as she began walking away she said
"Oh and when your father comes to pick you up, I would like a word with him. This has happened too many times, Miss Tracy" everyone in the class began laughing and then the bell rang.  After maths class I had a free period. So I packed up my stuff and headed to one of the common rooms.

I took up my normal spot in the common room. My navy biker jacket and old military style shoulder bag are slung over the back of the chair. My sketchpad and pencils are spread over the table and my feet are up on the chair across from me. My chair is backed to the wall so no one can see what I'm drawing; I'm drawing Tracy island. I can't wait to get out of this school for spring break- even if it is just for a few weeks. Noted, it does mean I'll also be stuck at home for those weeks but who knows, Lady P might let me stay with her if things get bad. You see the thing is me and dad can't seem to be in the same room for very long without arguing, mostly about school or how I should be like my brothers.

I stopped drawing when a group of kids came into the room. I overheard a couple of them talking
"Whoa, where are they?"
"They're in Russia, at an oil rig fire" Oh great more thunderbirds. A load more students entered the room and all crowded around the TV. Despite how much I don't want to be a thunderbird, it's still kinda cool to see my brothers on TV and no one knowing they are my brothers. So I closed my book and pushed my way to the front of the crowd.