Klaus

I grinned and jumped on him, "Emily found a way to get me back into my body."

He smiled and hugged me before tickling, making me laugh and scream.

The door opened as I slapped Damon on the head with a grin. We looked at the door as a shrill voice sounded in the room. "What the hell?!!"

Were going to take a pause because I don't know about you but you kinda know what's going to happen. So I'm just gonna give the simplified version of what went down. Basically Elena got cussed out, Damon was holding me back from beating ass- hold on I'm sorry but maybe I should what happen...... So yeah REWIND.

"WHAT THE HELL!!

I jumped up like I was in trouble and then stopped. I looked at this bitch who scared me half to death and glared her bitch, holding a hand on my chest. "Bitch don't do that shit, I thought you was my mo- someone important." I said laying back on Damon, my head snuggled into his chest, "Bitch almost had me getting ready to run and shit." Damon, obviously not fazed by Elena, started to rub my back and closed his eyes.

She wasn't gettin the memo cause she continued to screak and bark at us. Shit was gettin on my nerves, so being the bitch that I am, pushed the pterodactyl and her T-rex out of the room and climbed back on Damon's chest. Bitch its nap time damn, don't have me knock yo ass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So everyone at Salvatore's house, you know the scene when everyone there to talk about Klaus before the dance, yeah like that. Anyway, I was sitting with Damon and we were playing UNO. Elena and Stefan were talking about what happened at school and of course, Elena was glaring the fuck out of me. Elena was tearing up and Saint Stefan (I understand the name now) was holding her. Obviously I and Damon weren't showing much concern as we were still playing UNO, so she finally blew up.

"Why are you two just playing UNO, this is serious. I can die," she whined.

I rolled my eyes and answered, "Because I can take down that nigga cause I'm that bitch." My eyes widened when I got UNO, "UNO"

Damon threw his cards down and showed his vampire face at me. I imitated his face and laughed at him. He sighed and finally looked at Elena. Her eyes pleaded to him to be on her side and show more concern. Too bad bitch, I changed this Damon too much and made him my bestie. He deadpan at her, "Elena," she looked helpful and smirked at me, "you made me lose UNO. Why?"

The look on her face made me roll to the floor in laughter. Like bitch, you thought he cared, honey he with my bitch Bon Bon. He not gonna cheat, thought it was.

I finally got serious and reassured her, "Elena I can end this man. I can handle it."

At that moment, Alaric came in and I knew it was Klaus. I smirked at him and winked. Alaric's eyes widened. I turned my attention back to Damon.

Damon became concerned about me and stepped towards me. He held my hand, "Are you sure you're going to be okay?"

I scoffed and focused my magic on him. I decided to play with him, I made him see Bonnie in a nightie. The nightie was short and red with black hearts on it. Her makeup was sexy and dramatic, tempting him into seduction. She hit a pose and crooked her finger to him. He grew aroused as he came to her like a predator. She blew him a kiss and winked at him. He blurred to her and he hit the wall, ending his fantasy. Everyone looked confused as I fell on the couch, laughing loudly. "REALLY!!" he screamed at me, coming towards me.

Still laughing, I whispered to him, "Now I know what you want to do her when she comes back."

I looked back at Elena and winked. She fumed, thinking he was thinking about me. I turned back to Damon and said, "Do you believe me now, honey?" He nodded and began to tell the group his plan. I looked back at Klaus and he was staring at me. I stuck at my tongue at him and narrowed my eyes, all while smiling. His eyes narrowed in fascination. I rolled my eyes and chuckled to myself. It's teasing him.