Werewolves

(A/N: Sorry about the long wait, just finished my college class and I was very stressed. I've been rewatching the series and thought about making a Bonkai fic if y'all want that comment. I hope y'all like it and enjoy. Bye!!)

"I'm sick and tired of getting blood on my shoes. Do we have to do this because I'm not wit all this shit. I know y'all said y'all need a witch for here but why do we have to walk through all this shit," I exclaimed after almost tripping over a stick. I glanced at Stefan and saw him biting his lip in mirth. I focused on him and he fell with a loud thump!, groaning my name. I laughed, "That's what yo ass get for laughing. You're a guy so you don't get it," I looked at Klaus and saw he was silent, his head down, "Klaus?"

Klaus side-eyed me and nodded. I held up my hands and pouted. He stared at me and I pouted harder. This went on for 5 minutes as Stefan kept groaning on the ground. "Love, do you realize I'm about to kill people and turn werewolves into hybrids?" he asked, stepping closer to me. I nodded and jutted my hip out, hands still held out to him. "And you want me to carry you to the campsite? Are you serious?"

"As a hooker tryna get people's dollar bills, yes I'm very serious," I mumbled, shifting slightly. My arms were getting tired so I walked up to him and put my arms around his waist. I started to rub his back, head on his chest, pouting heavily. Klaus stared down at me and sighed. He grabbed my ass (I gasped loudly, the motherfucker), and pulled me up to wrap my legs around his waist, his hands right under my ass. I huffed, slapping his head and rolling my eyes. I looked back at Stefan, still on the ground, being dramatic, and shouted to him, "Nigga, if you don't stop being extra. Like damn I will drag yo head through this woods with my magic, while you scream."

"What about Ray here? Will he be dragged too?" Stefan asked, jumped up at my threat.

I mean-mugged him and levitated Ray with my magic, making him float to come to be by my side. I raised an eyebrow at Stefan, he watched Ray before meeting my eyes. He was still on the ground, but instead of laying down, he was kneeling.

"Try me, bitch. I dare you too," I narrowed my eyes at him, resting my head on Klaus's shoulder. I guess I wasn't threatening-looking cus he simply laid back on the ground. I scoffed and Klaus chuckled, turning around to walk to where Ray's pack was.

"Motherfucker! Hazel, I'm sorry, please stop! Hey, I know you can hear me! Where is there so shit on the ground? Move squirrel or I will eat you! Hazel, there's a tree up! My hair!" Stefan screamed. Klaus's chest was warm and hard so I tuned out Stefan's screaming to listen to Klaus's heartbeat. Klaus wasn't bothered by Stefan's screams as he walked up the mountain. He was humming a song on the radio that I forced him to listen to. I perked up, having sung the whole song in the car, dancing in the seat.

"Come here rude boy, boy

Can you get it up

Come here rude boy, boy

Is you big enough

Take it, take it (yeah)

Baby, baby (yeah)

Take it, take it (yeah)

Love me, love me (yeah)

Tonight

I'ma let you be the captain

Tonight

I'ma let you do your thing, yeah

Tonight

I'ma let you be a rider

Giddy up

Giddy up

Giddy up, babe

Tonight

I'ma let it be fire

Tonight