Chapter 2

Lukes P.O.V.

"Hey Luke! What are you doing? Want to come back to my place to....you know, chill it'll be great fun. Why don't you come?" The voice asked. "Ya, sure! What do you want to do?" I questioned. "Just come! I'll show you once you're there...." The voice said mysteriously. So with that, I went back to its place. "So what did you have in mind?" I asked cautiously. "This!" The voice yelled while pinning me to the wall. It was throwing punches at me one by one, one after another. I was in a great deal of pain, and it soon threw me on the ground. It was kicking me in the head and ribs and I felt like I was going to die. "Go to hell you little freak!"

I woke up to my body shaking and sweating. It was 2:06 and I realised I had a nightmare. I then turned on my phone to shine it around my room to check if anything was there. And sure enough, there was nothing.

I lied in my bed, thinking about the nightmare. I realised that the voice, was actually Ashton. I don't know why I keep thinking about him. It is the way that I see him. The way he looked sad the other day, and the way he stared at me with those hazel eyes. But he was most likely just having a bad day.

You know, he would probably be a pretty nice guy if he wasn't such a dick.

I realised that there was no way I was falling back asleep. So, I just lied in bed while listening to Sleeping with Sirens.

___________________

I feel back asleep at 5:00 and woke up to the sound of my alarm, which luckily I didn't sleep through like on Friday. I was exhausted but didn't really pay no mind to it. So, I got up and took a shower. I dropped the shampoo on my toe and it bruised it. This was going to be a great day.

I then got out of the shower and put on my You Complete Mess shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. People always think it says You Complete Me but that's what the two little s' are for, to make the word mess. Anyways enough about my shirt, I styled my hair but it didn't look right. I didn't look right.

I texted Michael to come pick me up because I hate Mondays and I get severe road rage on Mondays. But sadly, he insisted I drove us. I told him that I wasn't going to so he ended up getting a ride from his mum and I'll end up walking to school.