Chapter 1: Mallow's POV

*Mallow's POV

It has been two weeks since my friend and crush Ash Ketchum became the inaugural Alola Champion. I'm happy that he won the title, but I wish his mother would allow him to live in Alola because me, Lana, and Lillie each have a crush on him ever since he showed up at the school for the first time while he and his mom were on vacation. Once we told each other we had a crush on him, we all agreed to share as it wouldn't be fair for one of us to have him while the other two can not have him, after all, me, Lillie, and Lana are best friends and we share anything with each other, which included Ash Ketchum being our boyfriend. 

I wish we can visit him if we got the time. But right now we can't worry about that because Lillie is busy helping other people, Lana is trying to become the world's best water-type expert, and I have to work at my diner. One day, me, Lana, and Lillie will reunite with Ash one day, if he ever comes back to Alola, and hope that we can confess our romantic feelings for Ash. But right now we can just hope that we can find a way to get to Pallet Town, Kanto and visit Ash. I have finally closed my diner for the day and went to my house and checked my schedule. I saw that I have 2 months off starting next week. I then realized I can use some of that time to head to Kanto and visit and tell my romantic feelings my crush, Ash Ketchum. I then booked a flight for the Kanto region for next Wednesday, the same day I start my 60 days off of work, and hoped once I saw Ash, he will hopefully accept my romantic feelings this time because every time we got alone together, he acted so dense, which made me so frustrated, but I hope Ash has finally lost all of his denseness and is finally beginning to realize what love is. I just finished my booked flight to Kanto, and now I can hope that Ash will finally accept Lana, Lillie, and my romantic feelings for him. Right now, I just had my dinner with my family and went to take my shower. While I was taking my shower, I thought about what could happen if Ash accepted my romantic feelings for him along with Lana and Lillie's. I finished my shower, put on my PJs, brushed my teeth, and went to my bedroom so I can get my sleep. Before I went to sleep, I pull off my PJs, revealing my shaved wet pussy and D-cup breasts. 

I then put my left hand on one of my breasts and began to squeeze it, making myself moan in pleasure. With my free right hand, I put some of my fingers into my pussy and began moving my fingers in and out of my soaked pussy, making moans of pleasure come out of my mouth. I then felt an orgasm coming, and as I climaxed, I picked up my juices and put them into my mouth. I never get tired of their taste as they were so tasty. I wish Ash was here right because I'm still a virgin and I want Ash to pop my cherry so I can finally become a woman. After I orgasmed a few more times, I put my PJs back on and began to go to sleep, thinking about the sex me and Ash will have if accepts my romantic feelings along with Lillie and Lana. I then thought about what would happen if Ash, me, Lillie, and Lana had a four-way sex session as Lillie and Lana also have romantic feelings for our former classmate and current crush. Just thinking about it made my pussy even wetter than it was before. "This is really embarrassing," I thought as I pulled the covers over me. I then went to sleep, hoping I win his heart along with Lillie and Lana, all three of us love Ash so romanticly and we want him to stay with us in Alola.