Chapter 3: Lillie's POV

*Lillie's POV

It has been 2 weeks since my former classmate, friend, and crush Ash became the inaugural Alola Champion. He made it to the finals to battle my older brother, Gladion. In the closing moments of the match, Ash emerged victoriously over him. I'm glad that Ash became the inaugural champion, but I do wish that his mother would allow him to live in Alola. The reason why is because me, Lana, and Mallow all have romantic feelings for him ever since we met him when he first arrived at the school when Ash and his mother were on vacation. So after Ash and his mom left Alola to head back to the Kanto Region, the three of us were sad because we didn't get to tell our romantic feelings for him. Even if we did try, it didn't work because of how dense Ash was. When each of us told about our romantic feelings for Ash, me, Mallow, and Lana agreed to share to him, because it wouldn't be fair if one of us had Ash while the other didn't, so all three of us agreed to share him and hoped that while he was in Alola, we would confess our feelings to him, but we couldn't as Ash was so dense.

We wished Ash wasn't dense because if he wasn't, he would be our boyfriend right now. But now that Ash is back in his home region, me, Mallow, and Lana were disappointed because of how far away Ash was right now. But we couldn't worry about that right now because we were busy with our own stuff. Mallow is working at her family's diner, Lana is training to become the world's best Water-Type expert, and I am busy helping other people. Once I got home, I got greeted by Gladion and my mother, who knew how sad I was because I didn't tell my romantic feelings for Ash on time. They knew how much I loved Ash, so before dinner, I saw them go into the living room and began to talk to each, which made me curious at what they were talking about. So at dinner time, my mom said, "Lillie, we know how much you miss Ash. So if you want, you can go and visit him for 60 days starting next Wednesday". I then said, "You're right, I do miss Ash a lot right now along with Mallow and Lana. So I will go to the Kanto Region and visit him starting next Wednesday, and hopefully, I will see Mallow and Lana coming with me to Kanto as well". "All right then, good luck Lillie," said Gladion. After diner, I booked my flight to Kanto next week so I can finally tell my romantic feelings to my longtime crush Ash, took my shower, and put on my PJs. Once I got on my bed, I took off my PJs, revealing my C to almost D cup breasts and shaved wet pussy. 

With my left hand, I grabbed one of my breasts, making myself moan in pleasure before doing the same thing to my other breast. With my right hand, I put three fingers into my wet pussy, making myself moan in pleasure even more. After a few minutes of fingering my wet pussy, I felt an orgasm coming, and after I released my juices, I picked it up and put it in my mouth. I did this a few more times before I put my PJs back on. I then thought about what would happen if me and my friends Lana and Mallow had a four-way sex session with Ash. After all, we loved him so romantically, that if we each ended up with him, he would be a caring father if we had kids. When I thought about the four-way, it made my pussy even wetter than it was before as I felt some wetness on the bottom half of my PJs. "This is really embarrassing," I thought as I started to go to sleep and hoped that Ash would accept my romantic feelings for him as well as Mallow and Lana.