Chapter 4: Mallow, Lillie, Lana, and Ash reveal their romantic feelings

The following Wednesday, Mallow, Lillie, and Lana went to the airport to catch their flight to the Kanto Region. Once they arrived at the airport, all three of them ran into each other. "Oh, hello Lillie and Lana" said Mallow. "Hello to you too, Mallow" said Lillie and Lana at the same time. "Let me guess, you two want to tell your romantic feelings for Ash, am I right?" asked Mallow. "You got that right, Mallow" said Lana as a small blush came on her face. "All right then, let's head to the Kanto Region so we can finally tell our romantic feelings for Ash then" said Lille. Once they boarded their plane, all three of them sat next to each other, daydreaming about the possible four-way sex session they could have with Ash if he accepted their romantic feelings for him, which resulted in them wetting their panties thanks to their soaked pussies. When they saw the wet spot on their pants/dress, they each got a huge blush of embarrassment on their faces. "Ok, this is really embarrassing" all three of them thought. 

Once the plane landed at the airport in Pallet Town 5 hours later, each of the girls got off the plane, grabbed their bags, and left the airport to look for their crush Ash Ketchum in his hometown. It took them a while, but Mallow saw Ash sitting on his house front deck, but only this time Ash looked different. The zs on his face were gone, his hair was about 3-inches longer and went down to his shoulders, and he no longer wore his hat, which made him look even cuter then Mallow, Lillie, and Lana last saw him. After seeing how much their crush has changed, all three girls had a bright blush on their face. "Hey, Ash!" called Mallow. Ash looked in front of him and saw three of his former classmates that he had a crush on in the form of Mallow, Lillie, and Lana, who looked more beautiful than he last saw them. 

All three of them had beautiful and enchanting curves which made them look even cuter than the average model. Lillie had C to almost D cup breasts, Lana had C cup breasts, and Mallow had D-cup breasts, making her the girl to have the biggest breasts between all three girls. "Oh, hello Mallow, Lillie, Lana. What brings you to Pallet Town?" asked Ash. "Well, we really missed Ash, so all three of us took 60 days off of our duties to visit you" revealed Mallow in a seductive tone. Ash blushed at her voice but tried to fight it off as he lost all of his denseness and finally realized what love really is. "Mallow, Lillie, Lana, why don't you three come over?" asked Ash. Mallow, Lillie, and Lana then nodded as they walked towards their crush. Once they reached Ash, he said, "Mallow, Lillie, Lana, I have something to tell you that I have been saving for quite some time now". Lillie, Mallow, and Lana then thought that Ash has finally lost his denseness and finally realized what love is. "Mallow, Lillie, Lana, I love you three romantically" said Ash. Mallow, Lillie, and Lana each had a blush and a smile on their face as they started to kiss Ash on the lips, which caught Ash completely off guard as he returned the kisses. "Ash, we love you romantically as well" said Mallow as they continued to kiss each other.

 After 2 minutes of kissing each other, Ash and his girlfriends went inside as they saw Ash's mom in the kitchen. After Delia saw Mallow, Lillie, and Lana, Ash revealed they were his girlfriends now and they were willing to share him. Delia smiled as her son was now the boyfriend of three very beautiful girls from Alola. Delia said that as long as Ash took care of his girlfriends properly, he can live in Alola with them. Ash nodded in agreement as Mallow, Lillie, and Lana squealed in excitement as their boyfriend was going back to Alola with them. After Ash's mom made dinner for everyone, Ash, Mallow, Lillie, and Lana went to Ash's bedroom. Once they got to his room, Mallow, Lillie, and Lana kept on teasing Ash as they wiggled their beautiful butts in his face, making the Alola Champion blush as he enjoyed his girlfriends' butts being wiggled in front of him. After all of them got in their PJs and went into Ash's bed, all three girls kissed Ash on the lips one more time before going to sleep with their boyfriend for the very first time.