The Unsuspecting Surprise

Hey guys, sorry it has been way too long since we last posted. But due to COVID-19 and being out of school for a while, there will hopefully be more chapters posted. I, Ariel_Mermaid15, tend to be lazy and procrastinate by putting things off quite often.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco pov

When they got back to their dorm rooms, it was no shock that Hadrian and I were together. Snape must have pulled some strings for that to occur. We advanced inside our dorm to have our trunks already there. We sat down and started to cuddle, Hadrian decided it was funny to scratch behind my ear and make me purr! I hate having a Veela inheritance... We decided to fall asleep, but I felt like I was about to throw up.

"H-Hadrian, I-i feel like I'm about to throw up!"

"What! C'mon love lets get you to the toilet."

"O-" I gagged.

-Time Skip- (After the 'Incident')

We went back to bed and fell asleep soundly.

-Time Skip- (The next morning)

'Draco, love, wake up!" Hadrian said a bit groggily.

"Okay lo-" I felt like I was about to throw up again, so I ran towards the bathroom just in the nick of time. Hadrian ran toward me, helping with the situation.

"Draco, what happened? Why are you throwing up so often?!" Hadrian spoke but in a questioning voice. I whimpered at the voice but understood why he was using the tone.

"I-i don't know!"

"Let's go and see Madam Pomfrey, to figure out what is wrong and why you are throwing up so much."

"O-ok," I said. We walked down to the hospital wing.

"Madam Pomfrey, Draco has been throwing up since last night and we don't know why. Do you think you can help us? Please?"

"Of course! Why don't you lay down on the bed so I can check out what is wrong!" Madam Pomfrey said with kindness in her voice.

"O-ok," Draco replied as he laid down on the bed like he was told.

Madam Pomfrey used her wand to do a full-body scan of Draco. When she got to Draco's abdomen, she found the reason for Draco's constant throwing up. "I have found out why you are throwing up so much Draco. Would you like me to tell you?"

"Well duh, that is why we came to you in the first place," Hadrian said, kind of annoyed.

"Well, I've done a few tests and I have confirmed my theory that Draco Lucius Malfoy is... Pregnant!"

"W-wait, really!" Hadrian said excitedly.

"Congratulations on the pregnancy! It is unknown as to how many there are, but once again, congratulations."

"W-wait...w-what!? I'm pregnant?" Draco said in surprise.

"I am so excited to be a dad! Are you excited as well, Draco?" Hadrian said as he kissed Draco with so much happiness while still being gentle.

"Of course I am! But, I'm just worried about what will happen when the baby is born... What if Dumbledore finds out! What if anybody else finds out, I'm really worried!" Draco whimpered out, as he was getting off the bed.

"Don't worry love, everything will be fine," Hadrian said.

"O-ok..."

"Oh, I forgot to mention you can use a glamour to hide the pregnancy, until you are ready, of course!" Madam Pomfrey pipes in.