The Party

-Time Skip- (4 months)
They went down to their room to just relax when Draco asked.
"H-Hadrian... the gender reveal party is on Friday right?"
"Heh, yeah..why, are you worried?"
"N-n... yeah.."
"Hey Hadrian?" Draco asked.
"Yes my love?" Hadrian cooed.
"Don't we need to make a plan to go see Madam Pomfrey with Delphi, so she can plan the gender reveal?" Draco told Hadrian.
"Yeah, when do you want to schedule that appointment with Madam Pomfrey, my love?" Hadrian said.
"How about tomorrow, during lunch?"
"Sure, let's tell Delphi, Pansy, and Madam Pomfrey."
"Okay."
"It's getting dark, do you want to cuddle?" Hadrian asked gently.
Draco let out an agreeing hum.
Hadrian instantly pulled Draco onto his lap kissing his ear gently causing the small Slytherin to lightly purr, cuddling into Hadrian even more.
"Don't worry, love, everything will be fine!" Hadrian whispered into Draco's ear, causing Draco to shiver.
"I-i hope so..." Draco whined, hoping his mate would nuzzle him more.
Draco nuzzled up to Hadrian. Hadrian kissed the top of Draco's head holding him tightly hoping he would calm down... Draco on the other hand, is freezing his butt off.
"C-cold..." Draco murmured hoping Hadrian would hold him closer keeping him warm.
Hadrian chuckled and 'accio'ed a blanket with his wand less magic to cover him and Draco. Draco let out a small noise-causing Hadrian to smile and turn to mush. Draco fell asleep, being pregnant and all is tiring.
"You're adorable ya know..." Hadrian chuckled, letting Draco sink into his chest.
Draco let out a small grunt in response but Hadrian just chuckled and held him closer.
"Draco, baby... wanna lay down or are you just comfortable on my lap?" Hadrian said while holding Draco's small frame closer.
"Your lap..." Draco said in a babyish voice Hadrian blushed lightly but chuckled at Draco's voice.
Draco fell asleep and had soft small snores making Hadrian melt completely.
-Time Skip- (In the morning)
"Draco... C'mon, it's morning, we got to eat, or you'll end up starving the baby!"
"Ok....." Draco said lazily.
Draco and Hadrian lazily got up, got ready, and went down for breakfast only to be met with Ron making fun of Draco. Hadrian tried to kill Ron, but Draco forbade it, making poor old Hadrian a sad choco-muffin.
After they ate, they had transfigurations that went smoothly, but with small insults from Ron.
Afterward, they had a defense against the dark arts, which Hadrian snorted at. They had Professor Moody which made everything much worse. They learned how to cast an expecto patronum and expelliarmus. Luscious Lucius (We're sorry, we had to- Drarry_luver & Ariel_Mermaid15) had already taught them these spells, so they had to act like first-timers when they 'learned' it. The thing was, they were way too good to be put in that category, so they said they practiced a bit at home (you mean in bed... YOU DIRTY DUCKIES, I MEANT BATTLING IN BED WITH A WAND, ACK, WHY DOES IT SOUND SO WRONG- BastardCalledMangos) They ducked {(quack- Ariel_Mermaid15) (-insert Skeppy quack -BastardCalledMangos)} the rest of the school day making a certain potions professor mad...
During lunch, Draco, Hadrian, Delphi and Pansy went to see Madam Pomfrey, so they could find out the genders of Draco & Hadrian's kids.
Pomfrey POV
"Draco, I am going to need you to lift your shirt up a bit, so I don't have anything obstructing the spell," I said.
"O-okay," Draco let out a small blush when he said that.
"So let's get started with this appointment," I said.
After the scans/spells were complete
"Here you go Delphi, the genders for both babies. Also, Draco your due date should be around May 1st," I said, as I handed the rolled up parchment to Delphi.
"Thanks, Madam Pomfrey!" Delphi said with a smirk.
-Time Skip- That Friday Hadrian POV
"Hey love, today we get to find out the genders of our twins. Aren't you excited?" I said, all excited.
"Yeah... It's just I'm worried." Draco said.
"Why are you worried?"
"I haven't told my parents yet and I am scared of how they will react. I don't want to be disowned. I am also scared that I won't be a good father(mother) to my twins. And I am also scared to lose one or both of them before they are even born." Draco ranted.
"Don't worry Draco, if your parents disown you, then you can stay with me and they won't get to see their grandkids. Also, don't stress yourself out." I said soothingly.
"O-okay, I'll try," Draco said in the most adorable voice ever.
Draco parents were coming later this afternoon, which gave them a bit of time to get ready.
-Time Skip- To When Draco's Parents Arrived
-Brought To You By Snapes Nosiness-
Draco's POV
'My parents are here. I am scared,' I said mentally.
"Are you okay, love?" Hadrian asked lovingly.
"I-I think..." I said, a bit worried.
"Draco, there is nothing to be worried about! Trust me, ok?" Hadrian said, in a calming voice.
I sighed, waiting for my parents to come to the Room of Requirements.
Wait...
"Hadrian.."
"Yes love?"
"Don't we have the gender reveal party today?"
"... SHIT I FORGOT!"
"Luckily we're already in the ROR so we can just decorate it without any effort!"
"Oh yeah, well? What are we waiting for!"
They finished fixing up the ROR for the baby shower.
"Well, the ROR is ready for the party, now is everybody else?" Hadrian said with satisfaction.
"I don't know, shou-," I was cut off with the door opening.
"WASSUP, THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!" Pansy shouted with much excitement.
Everybody came, and brought presents for us.
My parents walked up to Hadrian and I and started a conversation with us.
"So, Draco... can you please explain what is going on to me?" My mother asked.
"I... mom, I'm pre-" I was cut off by my father laughing.
"Draco, we know you're pregnant, Hadrian's parents blabbed it to us."
"Yeah.. sorry about that...!" Tom said from the corner.
"I- uh..."
"We wanted to know, why didn't you tell us sooner?"
"Draco was worrying that you would disown him," Hadrian said, butting in.
"Draco, you have nothing to worry about. Even though we would have rather you wait until you were done with school, life happens and you boys were excited... to have found your mates. We would never disown you especially since you are our only son." Narcissa said, in a tone that was to soothe Draco's stress.
"Yeah..." I said, blushing a bit.
"Yeah love, your parents would never disown you!" Hadrian said, with a loving smile.
I smiled, knowing that I have a supportive family by my side. And a loving mate-
-Time Skip 1 hour later- Hadrian's POV
It was time to find out the gender of the babies.
"Delphi, how do we find out? What do you have planned to reveal the genders?" I asked.
"Oh, it's nothing..." Delphi said, with a smug on her face.
"Ok guys, we want to figure out the genders, right?"
Everybody nodded.
"Well, we are going to have Hadrian pour one vial into one of two cauldrons. Whatever color smoke comes out is the genders."
"I made these myself so they are harmless, don't worry Draco." Papa said with reassurance.
"Ok..." I said wearily.
I walked up to the two cauldrons, taking the vials and pouring them into their respective cauldron.
The first cauldron gave off blue smoke, and the second gave off pink smoke.
"We- we are having a girl and a boy!" I said excitedly.
"I am so happy, Hadrian!" Draco cheered, jumping into my arms.
I held Draco close to my chest, as he cried happy tears.
"Congratulations, Draco and Hadrian!" Delphi said.
Everybody started to come up to us and congratulate us.
"I can't wait to meet my granddaughter and grandson in 5 months. I know that you boys will be wonderful parents," Narcissa said.
"Thanks mom!" Draco said in an adorable voice.
"Thanks auntie!" I said cheerfully.
-Time Skip- (After the party)
Draco nuzzled tiredly into my chest, trying to sleep.
"You tired, love."
Draco let out an incoherent yes.
I chuckled, letting Draco fall asleep on my chest.
I let out a yawn, nuzzling into Draco's hair falling asleep.
-Time Skip to next morning- Draco's POV
As I woke up, I felt like I needed to use the bathroom, but I basically had a restraint around my waist. The restraint was Hadrian's arms.
"Hadrian, wake up." I said, as I shook him awake.
"Wha..." He said, not completing his sentence.
"I need you to let me go so that I can go to the bathroom and relieve my bladder."
"Okay, fine." Hadrian said, chuckling a bit.
"Thank you, Hadrian. You should probably start getting ready to go to the Great Hall for breakfast."
"Draco, wait, you forgot something!"
"What is it?"
Hadrian chuckles, coming over to me, and giving me a soft kiss.
"Uh- oh, so that's what I forgot.." I managed to stutter out.
Hadrian chuckled, and planted a light kiss on my forehead before he knelt down and kissed my stomach.
"Ok Draco, I'm going to go get ready, ok?"
"Ok.." I said, instantly missing the touch of my mate.
Hadrian left to get ready for the day, while I went to the bathroom. When Hadrian was finished getting ready, he waited for me to get dressed. When I was finally finished, we went down to the Great Hall to get breakfast.
"Draco, there you are!" Pansy said, giving me a hug.
"Yeah," I said, trying to push her off of me.
"Well good morning to you too, Pansy!" Hadrian said sarcastically.
"Good morning boys," Delphi said.
"Good morning Del," I replied.
"Morning," Hadrian said.
"Ok everybody! We have an announcement to make!" McGonagall shouted, hoping to get everybody's attention.
"Ok everybody, the second task is going to start after 2 months. If you have already figured out the clue... Great job! and I hope you do well," McGonagall continued.
"Draco, the next task is about mer-people and retrieving something that they have taken from me... which I have a feeling it is going to be you..." Hadrian whispered into my ear.
This part is giving me vivid memories of what happened in my book... Poor Salazar... ~Bastard
"Oh.." I said, a bit worried. "Well, I know nothing bad will happen! Even if it's underwater..." I continued, a bit more confidently.
"Heh, thanks love.. Looks like you have a lot of confidence in me!"
"Of course I do! You're literally the Da-" I instantly stopped myself there, realizing there were a lot of people around.
"Shh, they don't know, remember?" Hadrian said.
"Yeah, almost forgot.." I said, a bit sad.
"Heh, don't be sad love! You didn't mean to..!" Hadrian said, trying to comfort me.
I smiled, knowing I had an amazing mate by my side, rash to comfort and love me in any way, shape, or form.
I nuzzled into the side of Hadrian's chest, Hadrian putting an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.
Hadrian, decided to plant a small kiss on my hair, and pulled me closer, if that was even possible-
It was time for class, and the first one we had was Care for Magical Creatures, with Hagrid teaching us.
Hadrian and I were waiting for the rest of the class to arrive outside of Hagrid's Hut.
"WHY 'ELLO 'ERE CL'SS! TO'AY, WE'LL BE LEARNIN' 'BOUT UN'CORNS. 'EY 'RE MYS'ER'OUS CRE'TURES WHO 'IKE TO FRO'LIC IN DA MEA'OWS. TO'AY, WE WI'L LEARN 'OW 'O RI'E 'EM. BE GE'N'LE N'W, 'EY GE' STA'TLED' V'RY EASILEH!" Hagrid said in his usual, loud voice.
(Translation: "Why hello there class! Today, we'll be learning about unicorns. They are mysterious creatures who like to frolic in the meadows. Today, we will learn how to ride them. Be gentle now, they get startled very easily!" Hagrid said, in his usual, loud voice.")
Hadrian started to get a bit nervous, let's just say, he hasn't really interacted with light creatures.
"Hadrian, it'll be fine! It's not like they'll try and hurt you?" I whispered, trying to calm him down.
"If you're so sure.."
Hagrid brought us to the meadow, where the light creatures roamed.
(Damn, that was kinda cheesy.. ~Bastard)
"OK E'RYBO'Y! WE WIL' FIRS' (We are laughing way too much than we should... FAR'T' is how we thought we thought he pronounced it... ~Bastard and Ariel) GIB' DA UN'CO'NS AN AP'LE 'O M'KE 'EM TRUST' YA. 'EN, WE CAN R'DE 'EM," Hagrid said, kind of startling the unicorns.
(Translation: "Ok everybody! We will first give the unicorns an apple to make them trust you. Then, we can ride them," Hagrid said, kind of startling the unicorns)
"'ARRY, WHY' 'ON'T YA 'TRY FIRS'?" Hagrid said, a bit more quietly.
(Translation: "Harry, why don't you try first?" Hagrid said, a bit more quietly.)
"Uh, I don't really want to go first... why not let somebody else try?" Hadrian said, with a twinge of worry.
"WEL' OK' 'EN, PA'NSEH, WHY' 'ONT YOU GO 'EN?"
(Translation: "Well ok then, Pansy, why don't you go then?")
"Oh, uh.. ok?" Pansy said with a bit of hesitation.
Pansy carefully went towards the unicorns, carefully holding out an apple.
One of the unicorns carefully approached her, taking caution with each step.
The unicorn hesitantly ate the apple from Pansy's hand, trusting her a bit more with each crunch of the apple.
"KEE' YOU' 'AND OU' SO I' CAN' SMEL' IT'," Hagrid said, surprisingly quiet.
(Translation. "Keep your hand out so it can smell it," Hagrid said, surprisingly quiet.)
Pansy took Hagrid advice, and kept her hand out.
The unicorn carefully smelt it, fully trusting her.
The unicorn nudged her hand, signaling her to mount it.
Pansy mounted the unicorn, and relaxed, knowing the unicorn would do no harm.
Pansy carefully rode the unicorn, prancing around.
Pansy dismounted the unicorn, waiting for the next person.
Hagrid gestured towards the next person, Hadrian.
Hadrian carefully took the Apple, cautious about the outcome.
Hadrian approached the unicorn, the unicorn widening its eyes.
The unicorn started running towards Hadrian, eyes full of rage.

END OF CHAPTER