14

On Wednesday morning, en route to the trial with Seth, Victoria and Tonya, Lori looks out to the window with the voices of the officers, the victims and the dead through her head.

Ford: (flashback) BCPD! Don't fuckin move!

Lori: (flashback) Okay! Okay!

Nicole: (flashback) I didn't do anything! I didn't do anything!

Cross: (flashback) Turn around! Get on your knees!

Leo: (flashback) I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!

Cross: (flashback) Y'all better pray that I don't start torturing and killing you all slowly until I get a straight answer on what the fuck is going on up in this bitch! Don't stare at me, girl! Turn your head! BOW YOUR HEADS AND SAY A PRAYER!

Ford: (flashback) Tell me where the fucking gun is! Get up! Get the fuck up, bitch! Get on your feet You! You gonna tell me where the gun is?

Nicole: (flashback) I don't know. I swear.

Ford: (flashback) Fucking lying bitch! Stop telling me you don't fucking know!

Leo: (flashback) Kevin didn't have a knife or a gun on him!

Cross: (flashback) I afraid we had to kill one of the occupants staying in the building.

Monty: (flashback) I told you; I don't know where the fucking gun is! Did y'all niggas even look for it?!

Morgan: (flashback) Get on your knees! Shut your mouth!

Dawson: (flashback) Listen to me. You have got to comply with them and tell them where that gun is! One of you must know where it is!

Carly: (flashback) (screams) Somebody help me!

April: (flashback) Get out of my face, you goddamn psycho!

Cross: (flashback) That little slutty white girl act may work with other niggas, but not me, bitch.

A.J: (flashback) (crying) Please, don't do this. Please!

Gibbons: (flashback) Who was shooting?

A.J: (flashback) Please, don't shoot me, man! I don't want to die like this, man!

Nicole: (flashback) You can't do this to us. I want to go home. I just want to go home.

At the Towson town center in the courthouse, during the trial, where Reinhardt and Caucasian-American female and prosecutor, Jennifer Reed are asking the witnesses questions with Lori first to speak.

Reed: Now, Ms. Raven, before the police and National Guard opened fire, had you seen any an altercation of any kind in the hotel that may have involved a gun of any kind?

Lori: No, ma'am.

Reed: and did you see a weapon of any kind? or anyone with a gun that was not in the possession of a Baltimore Police Officer or National Guard Soldier?

Lori: Kevin had sort of plastic toy gun made for kids. I saw him shoot that at his friend Leo.

Reed: A cap gun?