*19* SEX LIFE

Jace: Jace is very passionate in bed. His number one priority is always your pleasure. He's also very vocal : always complimenting and praising you as well as telling you how much he loves you. Sex with Jace is special every time. He has a lot of experience and he puts it to good use.

Simon: Simon is quite romentic yet goofy. He takes his time and makes the moment special and romantic. He also likes cracking a few jokes to ease the tention. He is also a little shy, always asking if everything is okay and not being sure quite what to do. But that's all part of his charm and you love him for it.

Alec: Alec is very gentle and sweet. With him sex is never just 'sex'. It's making love (as cheesy as it's sounds, it's 100% true). He loves lighting candles and taking his time, paying attention to every part of your body. He likes things slow.

Magnus: Magnus is experienced and likes trying different things. From toys to bondage, you name it - you've tried everything. Sex with Magnus is never boring. As long as you're both okay with it, he wants to try new things all the time.

Raphael: Raphael has two moods when it comes to sex. He is either rough and passionate, pounding into you with a relentless pace or incredibly gentle and slow. Either way, he is always making sure you're enjoying yourself 100%. He also makes sure you know just how much he loves you.