JACE IMAGINE - He finds out you're a virgin

a/n- If there are any grammatic mistakes please let me know. English isn't my first language so I'm sorry in advance! If you like it please leave a vote or a comment :)

You were currently on your bed, straddling your boyfriend's lap while kissing his perfect lips. You had no idea how long you've been kissing. His touch was making you dizzy in the best way possible and his lips were leaving you breathless.

Jace's hands were traveling from you back to your sides, up you arms, leaving behind a trail of goosebumps on your skin.

He lifted up your shirt just enough for his fingers to gently caress the skin of your hips. A shiver ran up your spine and you felt as if your insides were on fire. You couldn't help but release a breathy moan, which ended up swallowed by Jace's lips on yours.

You tugged at his golden locks, which riled him up even more. He started kissing down your neck and collarbone. First it was just feather-light kisses, which quickly turned into sloppy open-mouthed kisses on every inch of the skin on your exposed neck. You were in complete ecstasy, your eyes fluttering shut as you rolled your head back to give Jace better access to you neck.

Jace's hands travelled to the small of your back and before you knew it, he flipped you over gently so that you were lying on your back with him hovering above you. He was leaning over, supporting himself on his right elbow next to where your head was lying. With his other hand he started gently caressing your body, while once again connecting his lips with yours in another heated kiss.

You kissed him back, of course you did. You kissed him back as if he was your oxygen, yet the kiss left you breathless.

He started slowly removing your shirt and just then your desire driven mind snapped back to reality.

You were a virgin. But your boyfriend didn't know that.

You and Jace have known each other since childhood, but have only been dating for about 6 months. In these 6 months Jace has never tried to have sex with you and has always been okay with only kissing. You suppose he just thought you guys were taking it slow.

You really did want Jace to be your first. You loved him and trusted him with your whole heart, but you were still nervous. You weren't 100% ready. And you wanted to be before you rushed into sex. You wanted to be sure and completely comfortable.

"Jace..."

He mistook that as a moan of pleasure so he kept kissing you. You placed your palms on his chest and gently pushed him away.

"Jace, stop..."

He immediately stopped kissing you and removed his hands from your body as if he just got burned. His concerned eyes met yours, searching for answers as to what went wrong.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Did I do something wrong? Did-Did I hurt you? I'm sorry... I swea-" he rambled as his gaze searched your body for injury. You brought your hand to his cheek, softly turning his head to look you in the eyes.

"No Jace... You didn't do anything wrong, I'm okay" you could see him relax at your statement so you continued. "There's something that I haven't told you yet... I've never had sex before."

"Oh..."

"I don't think I'm ready yet... I'm sorry"

"Baby, don't ever apologize for that. I would never pressure you into something you don't want to do. If I knew, I wouldn't have tried anything" he said as he sat upright on the edge of the bed. You followed suit and sat next to him, your shoulders touching.

"I know you wouldn't, I trust you Jace, I really do and I know you'd never hurt me. I want my first time to be with you. But I'm nervous and I don't know... It just doesn't feel right."

"You don't have to explain yourself, y/n" he said giving you an assuring smile.

"So... you're not mad?"  you said, your voice so quiet you weren't sure he heard you.

"What? Of course not! Why would I be mad? I'm not with you because I want to have sex with you, baby. I'll wait for you till you're 100% ready. Even if we never have sex, that's okay with me. I just want you to be happy and comfortable" he said, pulling you into his arms. He pressed a loving kiss on the top of your head.

"Thank you" you said as you nuzzled into his broad chest, enjoying his arms wrapped around you. He always made you feel just so safe and loved.

"You know... we can still make out..." you said after a few moments of silence.

He chuckled and pulled you on his lap by your hips, reconnecting your lips. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you kissed him back.

"I love you, baby girl. So much."