Preserving Ourself in wax

Y/n Fishbach POV

Me, Sean, Ethan And Mark were doing a video with wax. I and Sean were the first guests on Unus Annus even though i'm in alot of the videos.

"we gotta heat this..." Mark says rubbing his face. Ethan turns on the blow dryer jumps and gasps.

"That literally-" Ethan started laughing.

"Why did that scare you?!" Mark says laughing as he interrupts Ethan.

"I don't know why that legitimately scared me" Ethan Says laughing."Theres a tiny bit of recour to it like..." Ethan says calming down and making a whoosh sound.

"How. Weak. Are.Your.Bones?" Mark says.

"I think Ethan just knows when a camera's on and he's like...Rafwdgyhs" Sean says in his irish accent.

"That's what i've always said.." Marks laughs." Shut that off!" he yells at Ethan. I pat Ethan on the back lightly and he smiles at the gesture.'That smile' i thought. 'it's so cute' "When the camera turns on he turns into a different human and it's like you see the ramp up as he approuces of knowing a camera's coming." Mark continues even though Ethan laughed i could see a little bit of hurt in his eyes.

"i-It's like take off!" Sean says

"Yea..." Mark agrees.

"Listen, It's not about me... It's about us!" Ethan says as he touches each one of our shoulders. "Us.. Huh? Us... Fuck... I'm just proving your point."

"Come on Mark don't be a jerk and let's do this!" I say yelling 'Let's do this in a really loud and deep voice. we all laugh.

"This is a home threapy treatment that is very common is paraffin wax." Mark starts. "It is supposedly is good for you body circulation, it's good for your health, it can help you be in touch with your body, and keep your skin glowing a healthy nice glow."

"okay." Ethan and I said.

"How?" Sean said.

"wax!" Mark said. Me and Ethan Laughed

"That's what it is!" Ethan said continuing what mark said.

"And That's the answer!" Mark said.

"I don't think it's gonna spill anymore.." Ethan said he says turning on the blow dryer on.

"Pfftftt." Sean makes a wired sound.

"Did you get it in your mouth?" Ethan said laughing and i laughed along.

"Yes!" Sean said

"Should I ramp up the speed?" Ethan says

"No! Why would you do that's not gonna help anything?" Mark asks Ethan.

"I don't know!" Ethan said "What's the red? Hot?"

"Heat!" Mark says at the same time as ethan says 'hot'

"Stop! The settings were fine!" Mark says As Ethan laughs

"You're the problem!" Sean says.

"I just like it it's fun look at it." Ethan says in a childish voice and puts the blow dryer to his hair. Then to Seans face.

"This is what i have to deal with every video." Mark says.

"You act like that's a bad thing Ethan is a fun dude." I say putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Stop you're going to melt my glasses to my face." Sean says.

"Every vide-" Mark starts but gets cut off by Sean screaming.