We eat bugs

(If you cant tell I'm only doing videos your in)
Y/n POV

"The best part about life is not knowing about what comes next everything's a surprise." Mark says to the camera.

"We sat down here today and Amy has stuff for us. Mark, Y/n, and I don't know what's going on." Ethan says.

"Oh I know." Mark says

"Wait you know?" Ethan asks.

"Yea!" Mark says again.

"Do you know?" Ethan asks me.

"Nope.." I said.

"I guess I and Y/n don't know what's happening." Ethan says as we giggle.

"What's the one thing you guys can't eat?" Mark asks us.

"Peanuts!" Me and Ethan both say considering we both are allergic to peanuts.(I'm doing this because I am actually deadly allergic to peanuts like a lot.)

"What's the two things you can't eat?" Mark corrects himself as we sit in silence.

"I am going to hand you these in order to what I believe to be easiest to most difficult." Any said getting chips out of a bag and handing it to Ethan making a loud noise.

"Ah! Bugs!" Ethan says "You can eat bugs!"

"This is the loudest bag I've ever heard in my entire life." Mark said taking the bag from Ethan.

"Can we-Can we read the ingredients on there?" Ethan asked.

"What?!" Mark 'yells'.

"Hello down there!" Ethan yells.

"What?" Mark says.

"What does the Grinch say at the mountain?" Ethan asks.

"Hello! How are you!? I'm an idoit!" Mark says in he's best Grinch impression.

"You're an idoit!" Ethan says.

"Okay boys it's not Christmas okay soo. Let's get started." I say

—Time skip to chocolate covered bugs—

"Oh no!" Ethan says.

"Chocolate covered superworms!" Mark says

"At least they're just chocolate covered." Mark says.

"Okay it's just coco powder." Ethan says. " I get spooked from chocolate sometimes"

"Same." I say.

"Where are your Epi pens?" Amy asks.

"Uhh mines in my purse." I say

"She can use one of mine they are in the cabinet." Ethan says. "I just wanna say this for the camera. If I have an allergic reaction while we are filming. Film it. For the people who want to know what it's like.if i start to die don't film me dying. But if I have an allergic reaction film it. in the name of Unus Annus. Only Unus Annus nothing else." Ethan says.

"Yeah same." I said.

—— a little time skip because I'm lazy.—-

Amy gives us two bags "okay Y/n choose who you want to share with." She says.

"Uhhh. Mark." I say.

"Okay 3.2.1." Mark counts down showing me and him our bugs.

"Oh no.. these aren't even covered in anything.." I said. "Oh my god- okay I change my mind imma share with Ethan to make it easier on him." I laugh.

"This is mine and Y/n's and this is Marks."

———-a tiny time skip of 'that's huge'——

"I'm gonna take a big bite now give me the other bug E." I said.

"You sure?" He asks getting the bag but pausing. "do you want me to get your inhaler?" (Again have very bad asthma.)

"No just hand me the fucking bugggg!" I say dragging out the 'g'.

He hands me the big and I put the whole thing and my mouth. I chewed it and was ready to shallow but when I went to i couldn't do I had to just my water.

"It's like you're brain doesn't want you to Eat the bug!" I said laughing

"Yeah right!" Ethan said.

"You two are just pussies." Mark said rolling his eyes at the two

"Woah okay thats it i'm out asshole it was fun eating bugs but I got to go now bye!"