Mark, Y/n, And Ethan Attemp an Escape Room

Ethan Claps and Mark makes a groan while i just laugh.

"Welcome to The Basement- A live Escape Room Experience. My name is Kyle. I'll be watching the game making sure you're not breaking the room. The Room isn't breaking you. All that good stuff you know? When you get inside. Know that there is no way for you to ask for help additional clues. Anything like that. If your life is in danger. Oh well. We're not gonna help you out with that. Alright?" Kyle said.

"Alright." Me, Ethan, Mark say at the same time.

"It doesn't mean that you won't receive help at all. it just-it just means" Kyle starts but gets cut off by Mark.

"No-No-No we're okay" Mark says.

"If we die we die." Ethan says. "It comes for all of us. You know?"

"Uhhh... okay. I thought Ethan was the pussy boy here.." I said.

"Rude." Ethan whispers.

"Also you may encounter a live performance out of this room if you do just know that they're a human being just like me and you." Kyle says

"Like a concert?" Mark interups.

"Yeahh. a live performance is a concert. No dipshit like an actor." I say.

"Yeah like a Daniel Day-Lewis type." Kyle says

" Is it Daniel Day-Lewis?" Ethan asks

"Ethan it's not gonna be Daniel Day-Lewis- You know what continue Kyle sorry." I said

"It's not Daniel Day-Lewis." Kyle says

"I think it might be Daniel Day-Lewis." Ethan 'whispers' to me and Mark.

"Yeah they always lie to you in the beginning." Mark 'whispers' back.

"Also you may come across a vial of. uh. Liquid just don't pour it out. Alright?" Kyle says.

"Pee?" Ethan asks.

"Pee?" Mark repeats what Ethan said."Semen!!?" he adds after Kyle giving us a wired look.

"Here we go" Mark holds open the door and let's me and Ethan in.

"Oh i can not see.." Ethan says. "Much at all"

"Wonder how i feel i should have brought my glasses." I said.

"Mark, Y/n i'm afriad." Ethan says.

"Sounds like a personal problem E." I say.

"Why?" Mark says.

"Hello again my delectable little darlings." The intercom says.

"Again?" Mark said confused.

"Shut up and let us listen Mark Edward Fishbach." I say

"You've done quite well haven't you." The intercom says. "You've made it to my final game. But don't celebrate just yet.. The stakes are just as high as always my loves. Now listen.. I adore my beautiful daughter Lilly. I really do. But when she decided to bring the enemy into my home well.. i couldn't let her risk destroying the progress i made. You'll have 45 minutes to finish this game after that i will release the hounds-"

"Oh!" Ethan says

"Puppies!" Mark says

"He said it's puppies so.." Ethan said

"Good luck my loves!" i heard the intercom say.

"You fucking idoits!" I say.

"What?!" Ethan and Mark say at the same time.