Chapter 18

I'm sorry it's been like forever since I last updated! Hope you like it :)

***************************

Chapter 18

I woke up beside Zayn and I couldn’t help thinking that that was how I wanted to wake up every morning. He kissed my forehead softly and smiled at me, caressing the bare skin of my arm.

“Good morning, lovely.” He grinned at me.

I breathed him in and smiled. “Good morning.”

He sighed and snuggled into me more, kissing my neck. “It’s seven thirty; it’s probably about time we got up.”

I groaned but nodded. “Yeah, I’m going to have a shower.”

He chuckled and watched me as I left the bedroom, still clutching the sheet to my body. “Mind if I join you?”

I turned around and winked at him but didn’t give him a straight answer.

I walked back out into the bedroom in a towel feeling clean and fresh. I had my hair wrapped up in a towel and he marched straight over to me, clasping both my hands in his and I smiled noticing just how perfectly they fit together.

He kissed my nose and smiled. “You have freckles.”

I giggled an nodded once. “Yeah, haven’t you ever noticed before?”

He shook his head and traced a long down my cheek. “No, but they’re beautiful.”

When we arrived at school he walked me to my locker and waited while I collected my books from the shelf. He smiled at me happily and took them from my hands. I rolled my eyes but didn’t complain.

I smiled at him, biting my lip. “Did you grab my jacket from the bench?”

He sighed and shook his head. “No, I forgot to sorry.”

“It’s okay, I’ll see if Lauren has a spare.” I told him.

He shook his head and pulled his bag off his back, pulling out a cardigan and helping me shrug in it. “Here, you can take mine.”

“Aw thank you Zayn, you’re too kind.” I grinned at him.

He chuckled and put his arm around me. “I must really love you if I’m letting you wear my cardigan.”

I frowned slightly and looked up at him. “Why is that?”

He smiled. “I love my cardigans.”

I rolled my eyes and hit his chest playfully. “You’re such a girl!”