CircleToons' Demise

The next day...

"Yeah man. This is gonna blow everybody away! You are not going to believe what you hear in this video. I'm not sure who they are, but they were brutal. I just gotta finish editing the video so I can post it tonight. I need to go now, my live stream starts in 10 minutes. Catch you later and watch your back." CircleToons hangs up the phone and quickly turns his attention to his video equipment. He remembers how he hates doing live-streams. But this time it's different. This time he won't need a script because he has cold, hard facts. These monsters had attacked innocent people. Were they terrorists? Maybe gangsters? Or even aliens? Who ever they are, they have got do be stopped. "I've got to get the word out in this livestream"Circle tells himself as he takes a seat in front of the camera. He switches on the camera and hits the go live button. "Hey guys, CircleToons here, you've no doubt heard about what happened at the convention. Well I have a first hand account of what really happened." As he talks and stares into the camera  he doesn't see the figures moving through his apartment. "These people mean business. They're heavily armed and..." Circle stops mid sentence as a demoner steps into view. Then he hears a voice that he has heard during the shooting at the convention. "Mr. CircleToons, we have a message from our director," as he raises the mind control gun. "Wait! You were the attackers!....."and the live stream ends.

Sorry that this chapter is short guys. We needed it to be separate so it wouldn't clog up the next chapter cause we got two big parts going into it already.