Jack Pot

My eyes fluttered open, looking around at where I am. I then felt arms around me pulling me closer. I look up to see Kahlil sleeping peacefully. My emotions were everywhere with him. I want to hate him and I want to love- wait for no. I don't love Kahlil the man who ruined my life and killed a man I liked. Liked. I wasn't in love with him. Alonzo has great qualities but Kahlil he just something different. My heart began to speed up with the thought of loving Kahlil.

"Calm Down" Kahlil whispered softly. I hit him in his chest and he laughed.

"You think this is funny huh," I retorted. Kahlil looked at me and smiled. "How can you be so calm"

"Because you here, I hated you with other people" he answered. He flipped us over and he was on top. "That day you danced is when I started to have feelings for you"

"You do know me right, you of all people should know that right now isn't the right time to be romantic," I said sliding from underneath him. I grabbed all my stuff once again and mentally call myself a hoe. Like how is it that this man who I've been plotting against literally is telling me he has feelings. Feelings. I walked towards the door and Kahlil grabbed my arm. He pulled me towards him and kissed me.

"You aren't going anywhere" he demanded which sent chills through my body. "Now that you are mine you are never leaving my side"

"I'm not yours, I'm not anyone's for that matter, you want me to be with you prove it," I said pushing him away and walking off. I walked through the halls of his place and I kept imagining what it would be like. I finally left and headed to my car. I jumped in and drove away.

I then started to get a call from Killian.

"Where are you"

"On the road,"

"How do you feel about dinner tonight, there's this place I've been dying to go,"  he asked and I was silent for a little bit because I was caught off guard. " Did you forget our little arrangement"

"No"

"You're mine, don't forget it," he said with a dark tone.

"If one more person says that today I might kill someone" I whispered to myself. "See you tonight"

"Okay see you then Love"

I hung up the phone and hit my stirring wheel. This shit is getting out of hand. What the fuck am I supposed to do with to major gang leaders trying to claim me? One I could just choose but it will stir up a war or two I just force them to kill each other and just choose the one that survives. I could just not date anyone and continue being by myself. That has to be an option.

I arrived home. Parking my car and hopping out. I went inside and threw my jacket on the nearest rack. I headed upstairs to my bathroom. Ran me some warm water bathwater to and stripped down.

I hopped in the bathtub letting the warm water cover my body. I let out a soft sigh of relief and closed my eyes. I began to think of everything that has happened and what I need to do. I massaged my shoulders and my arm. Letting myself relax even more.

I stood up, dripping wet, grabbing a towel, and drying myself. I put on some comfortable and suitable for a dinner date. I put my hair up in a bun and left out the house once again to the location Killian sent me.

I hopped in my car and drove away. I got a call from Kahlil on my way there. I debated if I wanted to pick up or not but I clicked accept.

"Where are you going,"

"Why are you asking," I asked him with a bit of an attitude.

"I'm in the car behind you, you are dressed up so that would mean you are going on a date with someone who," I knew this man was crazy I just knew it. I continued to drive not wanting to stop and let him think he has control over me.

"You're right"

"Who"

"Killian"

"That motherfucker imma kill him," he said speeding in front of me. He hung up the phone quickly and I called Killian.

"Are you on your way- "

"Killian a very angry Khalil is headed towards you, he wants to kill you because we are on a date," I said quickly.

"I'll handle him just get here safely," he said and as I pulled up I saw Khalil's car parked terribly. I parked mine and ran inside to see Khalil and Killian fighting each other.

I watched for a few minutes before breaking it up. I finally pulled out my gun and shot it. They both were startled when they saw me with a gun.

"Y'all are dumb ass honestly" I started putting my gun up. "I'm not that special for y'all to be killing each other for, so to end this before it turns into something else, I want zero contact from the both of you for the next two days," I said. I walked out of the building and headed to my car. I drove back home, letting my hair down. I don't understand why I do this to myself.

It's just hard to choose between the two psychos. I want peace and quiet for the next two days. Killian can do whatever the fuck he wants with my operation. I soon got home and opened a bottle of wine. I sat down in my living room and turned on some music. I'm glad I got my own place. I will not have to worry about anyone just walking into my personal space.

I'm halfway through the bottle and I'm feeling a little tired. I got up from my couch and headed upstairs to my bedroom. I laid down snuggling up to my covers.

"Good night London"