Epilouge

" In recent news, Multiple Government own facilities such as The pentagon have been overrun by what people area call Wild Cards," A reporter said. " We're standing in front of The White House, hoping to hear from the president"

Everyone then turned their heads to see the President standing there ready to give a speech.

"My fellow Americans, today has been a very dark day. Not only was there an attack on our government but towards our people too. These people are-" in mid-speech, the president held his chest and fell down. The guards rushed towards him and saw blood gushing from his chest.

"The president has been shot, I repeat the president has been shot" the reporter yelled as the crowd screamed.

Three masked men walk out of the White House shooting the guards and picking up the president. They whispered in his ears and held a gun to his head.

"I Damion J Truman resign as president of the United States," The president said. They shot him in the head and threw the body on the ground. One guy took off his mask and moved closer to the microphone.

"My nephew London had a dream. He dreamt that the United States was run by someone who cared and who was strong enough to really make a change, London Walker knew he wasn't the one to rule he was just the key to someone else's success" The man said. "I James G Walker will make my Nephew proud.

Masked men and women walked up on the stairs of the White House. They turned forward taking off their mask and showing their tattoos that all of them share.

"We are the Wild Cards and we are the start of the revolution"

Years have passed and the world grew a new system. A system that has helped America grow to become an amazing country. Every man, woman, and child has equal access to everything. Education is free as well as health care.

You may be wondering how did they pull this off. Well, London knew he would die that day so he wrote down every idea he had in a notebook and send it to his uncle. His uncle than used his ideas and create the nation we know today.

London Walker became a Legend. People learn about him in school as the first African American gay man to start a revolution ever. It helps the LGBT community rise and help create laws that made sure everyone was safe in their homes and on the streets. It also helps the black community to finally end discrimination once and for all. Other countries took London Walker's ideas as well to help their community as well. So, you see London was very influential but peace never lasts.

There are groups who miss the old ways where straight white men were on top. They try to disturb the peace but with the new police officers, we are protected 24/7 from there attacks.

"So, what is it like to be related to London Walker," someone asked.

"It's actually a huge honor and I hope I can be as amazing as him one day" I answered with a big smile. I am London Walker's son and before I confuse y'all. My father wanted a child and was trying to get one in secret to make sure his lineage last long. "Being the son of the man who help create the nation we have today is the best feeling ever"

"Aren't you afraid someone might target you"

"Yes every day I get a death threat on my front porch from someone who wants the toxic world we used to live in but I try not to let it get to me because just like my father I am strong" I answered. Everyone began to clap and I stood up. "Well that's all the time I have left see you soon and remember tomorrow will be a better today" I yelled.

I walked out of the auditorium and walked towards the exit. I opened the exit door and there stood my bodyguards.

"How did it go," one of them asked.

"Everything went perfect, just like I planned," I said and I was escorted to the car. I hopped in and my uncle greeted me.

"William, how are you"

"I'm a great uncle and you"I answered.

"I am good as well, I hope you had a good time because you are about to be sent to Canada for a meeting" he stated.

"Ughhhh why can't I take the weekend off" I whined.

"Because your the son of a leader you must set the same example," he said and the car went silent. We then stopped out of nowhere and I and my uncle looked at each other. I grabbed my gun and he grabbed his. We pointed it to both sides of the doors and waited for someone to open it.

Someone opened the door and I was about to shoot when my uncle stopped me.

"Kahlil is that you" I looked at him and then at my uncle.

"Yes and who is this"

"This is London's son" The guy looked at me and then back at my uncle. "Why are you here"

"I found London, he's alive and I need your help getting him," Kahlil said and my heart dropped. My father is alive.

"Where is he," I asked.

"He was taken by some deadly people who work for Russian"

"Why the fuck do the Russian have my father" I yelled and Kahlil chuckled.

"You and your father like to get straight to the point, we don't know why yet we just know that they have him," he said.

Over in Russia, London sat in his cell as he waited for his next match. He sat patiently and meditate.

The doors open. London stood up and walked out of the room. He walked to the arena where everyone screamed and laughed at the sight of him.

"The women envy and the men want him. Here comes Wild Card" London jumped into the arena and watch his opponent closely. They walked around each other slowly not making any move towards each other. The bell then rang and hey charged at each other.

The match finally began.