The Choice is Yours

I looked down to see Killian bleeding out on the ground. I rushed towards him and checked his wound. It was a fatal shot. He was shot in the chest where his heart was.

"Killian I need you to keep your eyes open focus on me," I said as I put pressure on the wound. He placed his hand on my face and smiled. "Stop with the romance and take this seriously"

"I love you London"

It was then and there I knew I could cry. Tears fell from my eyes as I continued to put pressure on his wound.

"Don't you dare leave me" I yelled. He wiped my tears and his arm fell to the ground. I watched as he took his last breath. My heart stopped and I grabbed Killian's gun. I walked towards the man who killed him and shot him over and over again until there were no more bullets left.

"London ar-"

"Find our who sent them and kill their whole family and make them watch," I said and they nodded. I left the manor walking past Kahlil who looked at me with concern. I walked towards my car hopping in quickly. I locked the doors and I broke down. Tears fell from my eyes wetting my shirt and my face. The pain was too much. I never cried for Alonzo because I knew what we had would fail but this, this hurts so much.

I pulled my self together and drove away from the Manor. I drove home in silence trying not to let myself cry again. I made it home safely. I parked my car and headed towards my door.

I grabbed a bottle of liquor and drank straight from the bottle. I don't want to feel anymore. I don't want to cry. I'm strong. I shouldn't be crying. I shouldn't feel pain. I dropped down to the ground crying out all my pain. I felt someone pick me up and started to carry me. I look up to see Kahlil holding me in his arms.
He laid me down on the bed and tucked me in.

He then began to walk away. I did the most unexpected thing, I grabbed his arm.

"Please don't leave me alone" I whispered and he turned around. He took off his shirt and laid with me. He comforted me all throughout the day not leaving my side. I joked with myself about how easy it was for me to choose now. I laugh softly looking behind me to see Kahlil sound asleep.

I snuggled closer to him accidentally waking his friend up. I tried moving forward but Kahlil pulled me right back towards him.

"You shouldn't have done that" he whispered my ear softly. He climbed on top of me kissing my lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his hand traveled my body.

The kiss became more heated and Kahlil slowly quickly took my clothes off.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered in my ear.

***

Time had passed and I and Kahlil were worn out. He cuddled my body as he began to breathe heavily.

"I love you," he said. "And I want you to be mine officially"

I didn't know what to say honesty. I just knew that he really want something serious with me and I thought about it.

" okay"

"Wait for real," he asked and I nodded and he kissed me happily. I guess that means I'm in a relationship. It feels weird to even think about it after everything that happens but why deny the feeling I have for him. I want to see where this goes. Kahlil's phone then went off and he picked it up. He sat up and talked to whoever called him.

In the middle of his cell, a crow hit my window causing me to jump. Kahlil then laughed at me and I hit him. I got up and walked towards the bathroom starting the shower. I stripped what was left of my clothing off and cleaned my self off. I then get Kahlil to wrap his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Now that we are together I get to be around you more," he said and he continued kissing my neck.

"And you will have to play nice with any guy I talk too because I don't want you scaring them off, That would be bad for business," I said and he chuckled.

"Hmm maybe after we finish overthrowing the government we can find a place together in a secluded location," he said and I turned around. I kissed him and smiled.

"That sounds like something we can do," I said and he smiled. He grabbed my legs and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked to my bathroom counter. He sat me down and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm glad you're mine"