♡- p r o l o g u e

y/n moves to New Jersey with her mom. Her mom found someone, and wants to move in. It's like starting your life all over again.

Her stepbrother, named Mattia. Tall, handsome, dark hair and dark eyes. damn he was beautiful, but mean. No matter what y/n did. He hated her.
-
I got so mad at him at the start. He was rude, mean and hurted my feelings. He always brought new girls home and I could literally hear from my room, what they were doing.
He was emberassed of me. We almost got forced to spend time together, and before I knew it, I caught feelings. Feelings for my stepbrother.
I was so afraid of my mom to find out. Afraid that she would seperate me from him forever. I was in love, even though I knew it was wrong. But it felt so right..
-
okayyy Im just gonna make this sh*t short because I dont want everything happening so fast, thats boring af. Sooo I hope u will enjoy and that this will be good- also sorry my english is not 10/10 but whatever
ALSO!!! : I've written a similar fanfic with the same plot but just another fan-community, but im not using that account anymore. It was on instagram.

This story is also inspired by the turkish TV-show; günesin kizlari, so if u watched it; you may remember some scenes!