♡ 35 - phone

-
two weeks have passed. two fucking weeks.

I've done nothing but cry or watch TV at the hotelroom.
Mom have tried to talk to me but im just ignoring her.
The longest weeks of my entire life.

Sorry, but the past time she's been the biggest bitch ever.
I've literally been so bored for two weeks. Watching TV, eat, take a little walk outside, or enjoy the things inside the hotel, but yet that crazy woman won't give me my phone back.

All I've been thinking about is my friends and Mattia. Oh god how I miss them..

Well, she wouldn't I thought, but today she did.

"Im gonna check it every night, I've blocked Mattia's number and everyone in New Jersey. If I see that you've been contacting them, im taking it back again, you understand?" she asked, mad.

I nodded.

Lol, does she think I'll listen? dumbfuck

She gave it and walked out my hotelroom.

I got tears from hapiness, I was going to text Mattia right away.
But I don't have his number, and it's not like I can it in my head.
I checked if she deleted Katie's number, which she did. Bitch.

She deleted Kairi's, Alvaro's, Alejandro's, everyones number. I can't believe her.

I went in on snapchat, getting my hopes up. I checked the blocklist, but that woman was smart enough to delete them, and not block them. I can't add them back now...

I was getting crazy. I need to find one of them.

My last hope and chance, was instagram.
I checked persons I follow, but I couldn't find them. Are you kidding me?

I checked my DM's, couldn't find them there either. Last hope was pictures I was tagged in.
I tapped there and found Katie's account, because she has posted a picture of us.

Thank god Katie. I love you bitch

I teleported to the DM application, sending her an DM.

"Hey Katie, It's y/n. Mom had my phone for two weeks. She deleted everyone from NJ from everywhere. Im so sorry I couldn't tell you everything, but mom had my phone for two weeks. I miss you and everyone so much, im currently crying. I need you to text me back and see this, I can't do this anymore. All I've been doing is sitting in the room for 2 weeks, or taking a walk. Please answer and im so sorry again. Love u, - y/n."

I clicked send, hoping she would see it soon.
Well since she doesn't follow me back cause mom deleted her, the DM will just stand on «request's» until she sees it. I sighed. Her account was private, so I couldn't find the boys from her followers either.

I feel trapped. What the actual fuck is this?

I felt tears in my eyes, yeah just call me a cry baby, but you eould probably cry of anger if you were in my place.

I decided to take a walk outside.
I got up, but was too lazy to dress up or do my makeup, so I'll just walk around like a walking dead.

"where do you think you're going?" mom said from the livingroom of the suite.

"outside?"

"no"

"mom are you kidding? I've been trapped for 2 weeks, let me breathe"

"fine, but be back in maximum one hour!" she told me strictly.

"yeah fine whatever" I said and walked out.
I swear to god she's making me fuming.

-
check out my badboy story «save your tears»