♡ 17 - delete

what am I supposed to do at the moment?

-

I met up with the boys and we decided to hang at Wendy's and eat. It was some people frol school here too.

"We're going to make everyone forget this and stop to bring it up while talking to y/n" i told the boys.

"Yeah. Amanda isn't picking up. I tried to tell her to delete it from her gram" Ale said

"That bitch is playing the victim" I said.
It was silent until I heard the other table talk about her.

" I would just pound into her from behind while she begged me to stop, and I wouldn't " the boy said.
It was Oliver.

The way he talked about y/n was disgusting and I wanted to beat the shit out of him, as I did.

I walked towards him and lifted him from his chair and screamed at him.

"What the fuck are you even saying!?"

"Bro chill, she can't complain when she wears that".

I was fuming. I threw a punch at his face.

"What the fuck!" Oliver screamed and threw a hard punch on my face too.

I pushed him and threw the last punch before the boys dragged us away from each other.

I pushed them off me and went back to the table. We ate before I went to Amanda's house.

She opened the door.

"Hey Mattia, oh what happened to your face?" she smirked a little, probably thinking I was here for her.

"Is it possible to be more disgusting Amanda?" I screamed and ignored her question about my face.

"Are you going to punch me now too?" She screamed back.

"You're gonna delete it from your gram and im going to see it".

"I don't think it's a great idea to delete it now. I'll delete it tomorrow, see you" she said and tried to close the door but i kicked the door and stormed in.

"you're gonna delete it from your gram RIGHT NOW! Are you insanse!? You can't post stuff like that!!" I screamed at her.

"Are you hearing yourself? You were a part of it! You can't put the blame on me!" she yelled back.

"You said it was a little joke, for fuck sake! Not this!" I yelled back.
"People assumed I liked her so I joined the plan, that's it!" I lied about not liking her.

"So we were right! You do like her" Amanda said mad. "That's why you're so mad".

"Amanda. Delete it now. Or I'll make you regret" I said.
She picked up her phone and deleted it from her gram and camera roll.

"Happy now!?" she screamed.
I left without saying anything and slammed the door before I headed home.