how i admire from afar.

───────────────────────

─── entry five

i lied when i told midoriya and the others that i would be going to the support room with them. i always get scared and it's stupid.

if i do it already, i could stop worrying and being nervous but whenever it's her i'm thinking about, my mind seems to go blank and cloud over until i feel like ive become dumb. like kaminari after he overuses his quirk. it's not a good feeling.

but this time, this time for sure, i will truly work up the courage to at least be near her without being weird. i've decided to stop admiring from afar. it's a form of stalking. it's weird and i don't want her to catch me one day. but it might be tricky to stop my staring. old habits die hard.

─── shouto.

────────────

TODOROKI'S face felt hot. he paid no mind to mei, who was feeling on his muscles and gripping his waist for measurements. but his eyes were trained the girl, y/n, who was currently smiling at midoriya, suggesting gadgets for his costumes.

she was even more amazing up close. todoroki almost wanted to pinch himself at the weird thought.

"mei, i'm headed home early!" the girl spoke, swinging her bag over her shoulder and patting midoriya's back. she passed todoroki and gave him a kind, warm smile.

todoroki's eyes widened by just a little bit.

he decided that he, from then on, always wanted to see her smile up close.

────────────