ive been achingly sad,

───────────────────────

── entry nine

things have been weird recently. i think i may be running out of time to get to know and confess to y/n.

she's been hanging around a lot of people as of lately. especially around this one guy, who i don't know the name of, but i think he may be in the support course with her. maybe he's just a classmate, or just a friend, i'm not too sure. all i know is i don't really like him for some reason. i think he sits too close to y/n, but she seems fine with it.

she laughs a lot whenever he's around, but she's pretty when she does, so i don't mind. i don't have the right to choose who she hangs out with, anyway. at least he has the courage to be near her without running the other way. 

it still makes me upset. 

i wish i had the courage to do that. i'm not good at talking to people already. so talking to someone like y/n would not end up well, i think. maybe if i practice enough. but i don't know how to practice either

i searched up what i was feeling online and two words came up. 

jealousy and heartbreak. 

─── shouto.

────────────

"THERE HE IS!" uraraka giggled as the rest of his friends followed behind the brown-haired girl, laughing at something. "todorokiiii, you've been missing in action a lot recently, huh? we were thinking of going to the mall today! wanna come?"

"i'm setting a limit to how much we spend," iida announced importantly as he waved his hands, "last time you used up all of your money and i had to cover for the rest of the month," he covered his eyes with a painful sigh. todoroki remembered that, actually.

"uraraka was the one telling me to buy everything!" midoriya protested, pulling todoroki along with him. 

"at the time you were just planning to ask out softie, you had to impress her, deku! your clothes weren't gonna cut it, right tsu?" the green haired girl only laughed in response at midoriya who went pink at his cheeks. 

"wha— softie likes the way i dress! she says it's cute!" the freckle-faced teen shook his head and turned to todoroki, "but hey, maybe we can find something for todoroki to impress his crush?"

"oh my gosh, yes!" uraraka was by his side, "wait, who's your crush again? l/n from the support department, right? we don't know her well, but we'll make you look cool for her, todoroki! we promise!"

todoroki didn't disagree with them as he stared down at the floor, but he felt like it was pretty useless. it wasn't going to work anyway, with that other guy around. he doubted y/n would even spare a glance at him, now.

────────────