The Second brother

Sabo's Woes

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" A shriek of their guest resounded on the deck of Moby Dick coming from a grown blonde man in his twenty.

Ace snorted, "Serves you right. Who told you to be dead for ten years?" The fire user suspiciously looks so smug when saying this and the Whitebeards decided it's bot worth to sacrifice their sanity for... Whatever Ace's being smug at. They still hadn't been freed from their mandatory psychology session after the war. Surprisingly the session is not for possible trauma about the War... But possible snapped string of sanity because of the resident's acute brocon's 'Boasting Session' in the middle of the said war.

"No way! No way! Please! I have to see Luffy!" Sabo argued.

"It's fine. We could always meet her again." Ace assured and Sabo's hope shooted up.

Ace smirked, "Two Years later,"

"You're not being fair! You... You wanted to hog Luffy all to yourself no!?" Sabo immadiately accussed.

"Who the fuck care?! Take that as your punishment, you little shit!"

"I was suffering Amnesia, DAMMIT! I lost my memories!" Sabo shrieked.

"Anemia or Insomnia, I don't care! You're late and that's the final!" Ace crosses his arms guardingly as he mocked his long lost (less cute) brother.

"Amnesia! Goddammit! LUUUFFFFYYYYYY! WHERE ARE YOU, BABY SISTER?! YOUR SABO-NIICHAN IS STILL ALIVE, LUUU!" Having no hope in Ace, Sabo turned and yelled to the sea whilst Ace is cackling cynically behind him.

"Luffy wouldn't hear you. Years ago, we always done that and it's not like you heard it right?" Ace struck where it hurts again. Sabo glared at his raven (less cute) brother.

"Oh, shut up! Stop guilt-tripping me!" Sabo protested.

"It's an elder brother's duty to beat their little siblings back," Ace grinned.

"You're not older than I am! We never decide who's the oldest!" Sabo growled.

"I'm the ELDEST!"

"Fuck no,"

"Then when did you born? What date? I was at the very beginning of the year. The possiblity of you older than I am is lower than one percent,"

"I don't remember," Sabo sucked his lips and puts on his most innocent face.

Ace sneered mockingly at him and shrugged,"Beside, Luffy would agree with me. I'm her favourite brother after all," Ace grinned maniacally. That triggered Sabo's sore (and very doting) spot.

"Take that back, I'm her favourite!"

"Hate to break it to you princess, I am," Ace grinned as Sabo fumed.

"I was the nicer brother, obviously Luffy would like me more," Sabo hissed and Ace's eyes darkened. The Whitebeards had all emptied the deck, moving to the co-ships with practiced ease, calmly inviting the Revolutionaries for a cup of tea or two.

"Oh you're on." Ace growled.

In the end to avoid more damages (And it's getting late anyway, everyone want to go back to their room), Marco had to scooped them both and threw them aboard. Sabo was too busy saving Ace's drowned ass and both are not in the mood to fight again afterward.

Floating in the blue sea, two brothers are holding each other for (the other's) dear life, with the orange of the setting sun as their lovely background. The true brotherly love is shown.

"You useless! Why do I have to do this for you!? It's usually Luffy who drown and now you too!" Sabo dissed the fire user furiously.

"F*ck you too!" Ace spat out a handful of water.