2 years later

YOU CAN'T DO THIS! LET ME GO!"

"Goddammit! Where's the emergency sea stone, Vista! You didn't use them as your moustache-roller again right?!"

"What?! No!" came an indignant yell from the other side of the deck.

"Goddammit Ace! Calm the f*ck down!"

*CRASH* *CRASH* *CRASH*

"Open through! Emergency sea water!"

*SPLASH*

"What the hell, Haruta?!"

"Wrong fire-man! Run Haruta!" A scream resounded and Haruta did not need more prompting as he bolted off, shrieking.

"Ahahahahah! Oh God, Marco!"

"HARUTAAAA!" Marco yelled furiously as the petite young man yelped and jumped overboard.

"I'm free!" Ace exclaimed as he jumped onto the railing and spreaded his arms wide. "Luffy! Dearest big brother would be there to welcome youu!" Ace shouted to the distance before Jozu yanked him back and trampled him again.

"No means no, Ace! We have to stand by in New World!" Izou, in his pretty royal purple kimono, chidded strictly. His dainty hands are on his hips as he glared at his rebellious logia brother.

"I can go by myself!" Ace retorted

"Two years ago, you went out by yourself and got captured. We had to start a freaking war just to bust you out. A year ago you slipped out, it's practically all over the news that you made a cult with that crazy blonde brother of yours!" Izou listed.

"It wasn't a cult! It's a club! A Luffy's Cuteness-appreciation club! Get that right!" Ace protested

"And the last time you slipped out, you held hostages so many people and started talking about your-no, Luffy's childhood, in a live stream of a marine tv, Ace. Live stream," Izou said exasperately.

"What can I do? Sabo-"

"Don't bring in your insane blonde brother into this!"

"But-!"

"No!" Marco is back and crossed his arms strictly, glaring at Ace. Like a strict mother hen he is.

"Come on!" Ace whined. "I have to be there! Welcome her ,see her , commenting on how much she's grown, waving at her as she sailed on, make sure that I got my fair share of rubbery hugs, and Sabo would also be there! Trust me! With the two of us together, no one would notice that Fire Fist Ace and Revolutionary's Chief-whatever, are near!"

"No. With the two of you together, it would just be in another hour or two that Sabaody would turn into Sanobody," Blemenco laughed at his own joke.

"Pleaseee?" Ace begged then turned to a man in the middle of the deck, "Pops! Give some words in my defense, please?"

"Gurarara," Whitebeard laughed hoarsely, "If you want to do it then do it. You're free to go, you're the child of sea after all."

Marco facepalmed as Ace cheered, "Thanks Pops! I know I could count on you!" Ace dragged out his fire boat and tossed it overboard. "Bye jerks!" Ace mock saluted and took a dive for his beloved fire boat.

"Where do you think you're going!?" Izou screamed. "Child of sea or not, we were still the one who wiped your ass when you got in trouble! ACEEE!"

"Ace! I don't trust you to go by yourself-yoi! Wait- you little shit! Stop-yoi!" Marco instantly turned into his Phoenix form and took off, following the trail of Ace's fire boat.

As the two sparks of fire, one from Ace's fireboat and the other is from the flaming Marco, everyone gradualy dispersed, light smiles grace their face as they all sat back and relaxed.