Dressrosa and the fan club

Sabo, are you there?" Dragon opened the door rather bluntly without knocking, he noticed that his second-in-command is currently busy arranging some papers. Dragon frowned, "What are you doing? I never assign any mission for you since five days ago."

Sabo looked up, his expression is still as professional as ever, "I'm making a clipping."

"What for?"

"Luffy," With that, Sabo proceeded to ignore his superior. "This one goes here... This one..."

Dragon blinked at his kinda-son's antic and looked at the stack of papers... Indeed, they're all about Luffy. Dragon is confused whether to be offended or not. "Is this the Fishman Island edition? I never get to buy it," The damn birds always shrugged, meaning it was always sold out. Dragon pouted- no, no, scowled.

"Don't touch that," Sabo possessively spread his arms to protect his materials. "And of course you never got to buy it. Anything that has Luffy in it is gonna be dominated by The Club."

Dragon crossed his arms, "I also want to see at least a glimpse of my daughter's smile."

"Next time, get it faster," Sabo coldly said as he finished his back-up clipping and move to the back-up of the back-up one.

Dragon huffed and looked around Sabo's desk to see another, isolated newspaper. His daughter's cute smiling face is on the front cover along with some random funny guy with fluffy white hat- huh, cool bear. Anyways, "Is that the latest news?" Dragon picked up the newspaper and couldn't help but grin along with his daughter's picture.

"Yeah," Sabo's face did not look good.

"An Alliance, People are bustling around, gossiping about them," Dragon pondered.

Sabo growled, "Vile, good for nothing, government dog... That man is freaking Warlord. Ace and I will talk about it in our next scheduled call." Because of how uncontrollable they are, both Revolutionary Army and Whitebeard Pirates had agreed to limit their access to each other and only give them a scheduled time to talk to each other.

Dragon scrutinized the fluffy-hatted guy in the front cover, Trafalgar Law, but he kept failing and focused on the bear's head in the background instead. "Luffy is a daughter of fortune, I think she'll be fine."

"Are you kidding me?!" Sabo gasped. "Did you see that guy's face?! Look at his smirk! He looks like a rapist!"

"Now, that's just discriminating. You don't know if his face is naturally like that..." Dragon looked wounded at Sabo's indignant outburst. After all, many people had mistaken Dragon for a creep more often than not, only because of his hard-edged face and evil grin- when he does grin. Ah, damn gene, he's a D, a D lik-loves to grin.

Sabo shook his head to comfort Dragon slightly, "I'm not discriminating. You know he was collecting other pirates' hearts before being a Warlord, right?" Albeit too literally, it didn't change the fact that it exuded dangerous vibe.

"... You have a point," Dragon solemnly nodded. Trafalgar Law might be zero percent romantic from what he gathered, but he stole people's hearts anyways, literally.

"See? You understand. I can't rest easy, what if he stole Luffy's heart," Quite literally stole, "And threaten Luffy with it, I'll be damned! My cute baby sister can't be allied to that kind of degenerate-"

"Anyways, I'm here to give you mission," Dragon bluntly cut off Sabo's words, his tone is indifferent. Sabo sighed at his interjection, what's with D and their inability to stay put and hear out others' opinion?

But when Sabo thoroughly progressed what Dragon had said, his eyes widened, "What?! Why?! I already have a plan to search for Luffy's whereabout and welcome her!" Sabo protested.